Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

Which date is the deadline set for? I´m have to learn for an exam, but I still think I can do all my films.

We talked about keeping it open only one week since we had the holidays and a few extra days to make our movies. That would mean until the 14th, but at this rate, I think we need way more movies and we won't have enough until them (Only if we make 50% fillers), so maybe it gets delayed a bit.

I just raped the Part 1 thread :lol: Big movies and fillers. Lots of them.

YOLO seems a very, very weird movie... The end isn't very suitable for a comedy... At least that's why I think.And damn your L.A Noire... I had my franchise starter on that date and then you had to pop up and take your spot. I need a new release date now -.-

And damn your L.A Noire... I had my franchise starter on that date and then you had to pop up and take your spot. I need a new release date now -.-

I had LA Noite there for a couple of weeks now :lol:

YOLO seems a very, very weird movie... The end isn't very suitable for a comedy... At least that's why I think.

That and SWAG are some sort of Project X based on the stupidity of teens today. Some believe believe that if they have Swag they don't need anything else, while Yolo is what they say when they want to justify the stupid things they do. Edited by CJohn

I had LA Noite there for a couple of weeks now :lol:

I know but I put my movie there hoping that something would happen and you wouldn't release it anymore :POr that you would chicken out and move away... I failed. Edited by ChD

I know but I put my movie there hoping that something would happen and you wouldn't release it anymore :POr that you would chicken out and move away... I failed.

:lol: Move it to April 15 or put it in the Summer. Edited by CJohn