Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

I also try to keep my movies very short... well below 5k (like Daniel Rigger and To The Moon), but Heavy Rain is a long game and every little thing counts there, so there is nothing I can do to shorten it...

Okay, if everyone's fine with that, should I be the one to post the tiebreakers and other Oscar thread?

I will handle the tiebreakers and post the nominations, but then I will turn it over to you (I will make it explicit that all PMs go to you).

• Like 1

So with the Oscars happening on March 10th (Sunday), I'm thinking we open Part 1 for Year 7 on March 15th, that Friday. Or we could open it on Monday the 18th to give people the weekend.

And if someone puts up the Year 8 Advance Schedule before the all-clear is given there'll be hell to pay. :kane:

• Like 1

So with the Oscars happening on March 10th (Sunday), I'm thinking we open Part 1 for Year 7 on March 15th, that Friday. Or we could open it on Monday the 18th to give people the weekend.

And if someone puts up the Year 8 Advance Schedule before the all-clear is given there'll be hell to pay. :kane:

Don't worry, no one will think of doing that.

Monday the 18th sounds good.

So recap:

Year 7, Part 1 starts Monday the 18th, probably early evening.

I'll put up the Year 8 Advance Schedule around the time Part 1 is over. I'm going to be a bit more strict in Advance Schedule rules (as in what goes on it) to prevent people just posting literally all the films they intend to release in the thread.

Year 7 Oscar Management Duty is open for anyone to do, but you have some work to do to top Blankments' ceremony. I'll update the Oscar history thread later tonight with Year 6 winners.

So start writing and get yourselves ready!!!!

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

So recap:

Year 7, Part 1 starts Monday the 18th, probably early evening.

I'll put up the Year 8 Advance Schedule around the time Part 1 is over. I'm going to be a bit more strict in Advance Schedule rules (as in what goes on it) to prevent people just posting literally all the films they intend to release in the thread.

Year 7 Oscar Management Duty is open for anyone to do, but you have some work to do to top Blankments' ceremony. I'll update the Oscar history thread later tonight with Year 6 winners.

So start writing and get yourselves ready!!!!

I'll do Year 7 Oscars.

I'd like to them again eventually, but my next dream host is much more traditional than a Muppet takeover of the Oscars, and I'd want to top myself. ;) Next time I want them will be summer though, so Year 8 or 9.

Edited by Blankments Into Darkness

I'd like to them again eventually, but my next dream host is much more traditional than a Muppet takeover of the Oscars, and I'd want to top myself. ;) Next time I want them will be summer though, so Year 8 or 9.

I do think last nights opening sequence was great.
  • Like 1

I will only be able to write stuff on the 22-31 March week. If Year 7 starts before that, please delete my movies from the shedule.

Well the Year 7 Part 1 thread will be open stretching until mid-April, so you have time. You just won't have all your films ready immediately.