Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

Really? C'mon? I am utterly fucked with you guys. :lol: I am pretty sure it is more popular than Tintin.EDIT: Whatever, I will try to combine the maximum storylines possible in this one.

I'm not really gonna support you until I see the plot. Then we can talk.

Take Digimon out of the Year 6.I am seriously considering leaving. Some people take this shit personal.

Oh come fucking on. You're being too sensitive. It's still a question mark in my head until the final plot.We try to make the game as realistic as possible.

Oh come fucking on. You're being too sensitive. It's still a question mark in my head until the final plot.We try to make the game as realistic as possible.

It doesn't mean that we have to be a dicks to each other.I am taking it out of Year 6 either way. It is just too full of blockbusters. Edited by CJohn

CJohn ignore the haters and go for it. You never know what can break out big.Never followed anything about Digimon but who knows, it could turn out strong.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

When I said this could be the first year with a non-fantasy/sci-fi winning BO-wise, I was referring to Expedecade. :P Although it was before I knew about Avarice...Cjohn, go for Digimon. It could be between it and Dominion for the second biggest December release.

When I said this could be the first year with a non-fantasy/sci-fi winning BO-wise, I was referring to Expedecade. :P Although it was before I knew about Avarice...Cjohn, go for Digimon. It could be between it and Dominion for the second biggest December release.

It would be an exciting change if a non sci-Fi film was the highest grossing of the year.I think Expedecade could break $300M.
  • Like 1

I've only ever done actuals twice, and both times, I got sucky years because they wound up being the two lowest grossing CAYOM years of all time in the old CAYOM. Of course, I may have just been really harsh...but I wasn't. I was fair thoroughly.

Yeah Digimon's like Pokemon, but slightly darker.

But even if they did a Pokemon movie IRL, it would have bombed and failed let alone a Digimon movie. But this isn't real life so who knows.

CAYOM is very video-game movie friendly.

• Community Manager

Digimon might not have been the phenomenon that is Pokemon, but it was still popular in it's own right. It's currently on it's fifth anime series, it's had eleven animated movies, and frankly would work a lot better live-action than Pokemon would in the real world.I wouldn't expect Pokemon numbers for it, but I would expect a healthy box office considering how video-game friendly this game can be.

• Like 1

Digimon might not have been the phenomenon that is Pokemon, but it was still popular in it's own right. It's currently on it's fifth anime series, it's had eleven animated movies, and frankly would work a lot better live-action than Pokemon would in the real world.I wouldn't expect Pokemon numbers for it, but I would expect a healthy box office considering how video-game friendly this game can be.

In Digimon, all the main characters are from the 'human world" and then there's the "digital world' where Digimon exist. CJohn, are you making your movie all live action or are you going to do something different? Would be interesting~ :)