Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

In Digimon, all the main characters are from the 'human world" and then there's the "digital world' where Digimon exist.CJohn, are you making your movie all live action or are you going to do something different? Would be interesting~ :)

I am doing live action. Some Digimons are either being played by humans or with the motion capture technology. Most will be CGI.

I won't be an hurry to finish Digimon. If I don't get it ready, I will just release it on Year 7.May create more fillers in the meantime.

Edited by CJohn

I won't be an hurry to finish Digimon. If I don't get it ready, I will just release it on Year 7.

May create more fillers in the meantime.

You either have many ideas, too much time or you go through a movie in less than 10 minutes.

To The Moon, Daniel Rigger and Lost Runes of Ensgril are the only movies I'm releasing this next. Next year I'm going to make Heavy Rain, Harald's Dream, Sequel to The Lost Runes of Ensgril and probably one or two extra movies which I haven't gotten a name for, but just the main idea.

You either have many ideas, too much time or you go through a movie in less than 10 minutes.To The Moon, Daniel Rigger and Lost Runes of Ensgril are the only movies I'm releasing this next. Next year I'm going to make Heavy Rain, Harald's Dream, Sequel to The Lost Runes of Ensgril and probably one or two extra movies which I haven't gotten a name for, but just the main idea.

realistically you probably can't release a sequel the following year unless you release the first movie in the beginning (Before Summer) of the first year, and then the holiday season of the second year.

realistically you probably can't release a sequel the following year unless you release the first movie in the beginning (Before Summer) of the first year, and then the holiday season of the second year.

What If I told you they were shot back-to-back. *evil laugh*.Actually no, but I could say that. Also...good point.

What If I told you they were shot back-to-back. *evil laugh*.Actually no, but I could say that. Also...good point.

You wouldn't ever want to shoot the first two movies in a franchise back-to-back unless you're PJ? :P Normally if the first movie, of first two are successes you can begin to shoot movies back to back to back. For example 39 clues is going be released one a year as the movies are going to be shot pretty much back-to-back-to-back-to-back. And Narnia if it turns out to be as big as I hope it to be.

You wouldn't ever want to shoot the first two movies in a franchise back-to-back unless you're PJ? :P Normally if the first movie, of first two are successes you can begin to shoot movies back to back to back. For example 39 clues is going be released one a year as the movies are going to be shot pretty much back-to-back-to-back-to-back. And Narnia if it turns out to be as big as I hope it to be.

Well yeah, but this isn't real life, is it? You don't have a limited budget on movies, do you? You can make 3b worth franchise back to back without really losing anything important... other than time, of course.And I could be Peter Jackson. I'll do a 5 row plot and make the movie 2 hours 30 minutes. Would work just great.But yeah, you're right at some point. Will have to wait to see how it turns out and then do a sequel. I don't think it'll do great Domestically since I barely got a good release date for it, bug I hope it does.

You either have many ideas, too much time or you go through a movie in less than 10 minutes.

That is why they are called fillers. I don't think much about them. The big ones took me a lot of time to do. Edited by CJohn

That is why they are called fillers. I didn't think much about them. The big ones took me a lot of time to do.

Yeah, notice afterwards that you were actually talking about fillers and not films (I read films for some reason and thought you meant original films, serious ones... You have a few of them already and thought you were going for more.)

Yeah, notice afterwards that you were actually talking about fillers and not films (I read films for some reason and thought you meant original films, serious ones... You have a few of them already and thought you were going for more.)

The last serious film that I may or may not release is Digimon. If I release anything else it will be fillers.