Neo

Geostorm | 10.20.2017 | Dean Devlin directs. Gerard Butler, Andy Garcia. The world ends in IMAX 3D. New even more ridiculous and more awesome trailer on page 25

Story:

A stubborn but charming satellite designer (Butler) who, when the world's climate-controlling satellites malfunction, has to work together with his estranged brother (Sturgess) to save the world from a man-made storm of epic proportions. As the designer heads into space, the brother discovers a plot to assassinate the president.

When I'm feeling blue, I like to read the story synopsis for this. Always makes me laugh.

• Like 12

If this is at least unintentionally funny, like The Core, maybe it'll go on to a second life in post-theatrical as a "bad movie night" quasi-staple. (Especially if Gerard Butler brings a sizable quantity of ham to the table.)But as far as theatrical, this feels like a made-to-order turkey.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1