Neo

Geostorm | 10.20.2017 | Dean Devlin directs. Gerard Butler, Andy Garcia. The world ends in IMAX 3D. New even more ridiculous and more awesome trailer on page 25

6 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

This will be a glorious 190M Warner disaster, like we like em.

Yay !

Actually this will be a Skydance production with WB distributing. Unlike Tarzan or King Arthur which are 100% WB, this is 100% Skydance like Point Break and Blade Runner being 100% Alcon.

• Like 1

Trailer confirmed for this week.

UPDATE (March 6): Deluxe Digital Cinema have sent the trailer to U.S. cinemas to place with Kong this week. Expect the trailer online between now and Thursday evening.

https://trailer-track.com/2017/03/01/in-the-pipeline-teaser-trailer-for-dean-devlins-geostorm-incoming/

• Like 5

On 02/03/2017 at 2:58 AM, grim22 said:

Actually this will be a Skydance production with WB distributing. Unlike Tarzan or King Arthur which are 100% WB, this is 100% Skydance like Point Break and Blade Runner being 100% Alcon.

Interesting that WB is distributing a Skydance film, usually they partner with Paramount. I'm guessing they turned down this and Life the latter being distributed by Sony

2 hours ago, Jonwo said:

Interesting that WB is distributing a Skydance film, usually they partner with Paramount. I'm guessing they turned down this and Life the latter being distributed by Sony

Skydance and Paramount seem to have had a falling out over the past year, especially after Genisys and Beyond. Rumor is that Skydance is looking for new distribution partners as well, which is why they are testing the waters with WB and Sony.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Skydance and Paramount seem to have had a falling out over the past year, especially after Genisys and Beyond. Rumor is that Skydance is looking for new distribution partners as well, which is why they are testing the waters with WB and Sony.

Interesting, WB already have Ratpac and Village Roadshow so I wonder if they'll want to have a third financier, Sony would be a good option or even Universal as I doubt they'll renew their deal with Legendary.

Paramount seems to taken on new finance partners like China Movie Channel and Alibaba so I imagine they could afford to not have Skydance

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

Interesting, WB already have Ratpac and Village Roadshow so I wonder if they'll want to have a third financier, Sony would be a good option or even Universal as I doubt they'll renew their deal with Legendary.

Paramount seems to taken on new finance partners like China Movie Channel and Alibaba so I imagine they could afford to not have Skydance

The WB-Village Roadshow deal ends this year, maybe they are looking at Skydance to fill that slot? Unless they reup the deal. Village Roadshow also has a similar deal with Sony, which was struck just as WB got RatPac on board as well. Maybe we will see Village Roadshow move to Sony and Skydance-RatPac with WB at the end of the year (just speculating). Alcon has a distribution deal with WB, but Alcon is more they self-produce and WB just distributes unlike RatPac.

• Like 1