The Creator

3.12 "The Lone Legend"

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which THREE players will not make it to the Final Five? (please vote for 3)

• Acsc1312 (competing in Challenge 11)
    • Alfred (competing in Challenge 11)
    • Baumer
    • ChD
    • DoctorWho
    • Goffe
    • JackO
    • Riczhang

This is a very important game. Here, we will see which five contestants go on to compete in the three-parter conclusion to the season. There will be a grueling elimination(s) this week, and the questions may be tougher or not, depending on how you think you can handle it. We have masterful players among us, so to make it this far is an honor, and if you make it farther, you better be prepared for the most challening games of Box Office Alliance history.

Here are your questions:

Deadline: Friday, January 11 at 5:00 P.M. Eastern (4:00 P.M. Central) - no exceptions!

1. Predict the difference in Gangster Squad and Zero Dark Thirty's grosses this weekend

2. Predict A Haunted House's Friday gross as a percentage of its Saturday gross (if it makes more on Friday than Saturday, your answer should be over 100%. e.g. 10m Friday and 8m Saturday would make your answer 125%)

3. Predict Django Unchained's weekend gross

4. Predict Texas Chainsaw's percent drop this Saturday from last Saturday

5. By what percent over 100 million will Les Miserables be at by the end of the weekend (e.g. if it is at 125 million, your answer would be 25% over. You can also put your answer as 125%, since it is 125% of 100 million.)

Edited by The Creator

At first when I saw that I had two votes, I was happy... I noticed just a few moments that people were supposed to vote who they thought wouldn't get in the final 5...

Well...fuck you, too! (Just joking here) - Oh, and you will be surprised *Evil laugh*.

I almost scored perfectly on the HH question. I was debating between 89.1% and 89.9% but I chose 89.1.

I went full power on Friday. 111%-.-

Also I thought Django would hold at around 11M, but then I decided to give it a bigger jump to 13M... Obviously not the best choice.

Edited by ChD

I went full power on Friday. 111%-.-

Also I thought Django would hold at around 11M, but then I decided to give it a bigger jump to 13M... Obviously not the best choice.

I didn't have to do question 3 so I dodged a bullet there. I thought Les Mis would do 11 million, and Django would do even more. And for the HH actress I averaged out some of the other spoof films in January.

Yeap... Now that the actuals are in I'm pretty sure this is my last week.

Well if it is, you can't say you didn't get a lot further than you were expecting. You've outlasted all but one other rookie and many strong veterans, including Acsc and CEDAR.

Edited by The Creator