Totem

How I Met Your Mother

What did the article mean when it said: Might HIMYM execs be plotting a season-ending bait-and-switch, climaxing with the Mother of all reveals?

Does that mean that she is Ted's wife?

ell cause if you recall to the season premiere it flashes forward to barney getting married maybe shes the one barney ends up marrying?

Tonights episode will see Barney and Robin getting back together. I wonder what Barney and Ted will talk about in the following episode. I hope Marshall and Lily don't move.

no there not cause the cast a role of a new love interest for barney slated to begin in january 2012 and she will recur throughout the remainder of season 7 in a bigger capacity then Nora sorry Barney/Robin fans

OMGWTF! What a shocker! Holy beezuz!Ahhhh, I hope they don't force Barney and Robin together through this. One way I see this playing out is that Robin looses the baby and then Barney is there for her and she realizes that she loves him and she wants to be with him for the rest of her life of whatever.

I can't read this thread as I'm afraid it's filled with spoilers, but I just started watching this, finished Season 1 recently. Like the other CBS sit-coms, it has a killer app marketable character who gets plenty of laughs and not a ton of depth (Barney), but unlike those other shows, the supporting cast is just as strong and the show has a good overlapping storyline. One of the best sitcoms since the 90s.

I can't read this thread as I'm afraid it's filled with spoilers, but I just started watching this, finished Season 1 recently. Like the other CBS sit-coms, it has a killer app marketable character who gets plenty of laughs and not a ton of depth (Barney), but unlike those other shows, the supporting cast is just as strong and the show has a good overlapping storyline. One of the best sitcoms since the 90s.

What he said..Write Spoiler people