Totem

How I Met Your Mother

Not chuffed with the end of last nights episode. Was with them all the way until ted opened his mouth, and I smacked my head so hard that I STILL have a headache!

Well, at least we know the outcome of that scenario.Moving on, the ending tag was hilarious...lol. Poor Barney. Too drunk to see who's playing pole-spinner this whole time.

The episode was amazing until the last few minutesBUT guys I kinda think this was going to happen.Ted & Robin's break up never seemed..you know "finished" to me...it felt like there was some unfinished business. Now we know how this is going to end...its a chance for that business to get cleared up.Oh and the whole "Barney falling for the blonde hooker" thingy...Barney has fallen for someone...we know its Robin. It can't be a coincidence that they showed Robin & Kevin breaking up and Barney not being able to pick up chicks on the train because he's "fallen" for someone. The blonde hooker is a red herring. I'm sure this is obvious to most of you but over on the IMBD boards people believe otherwise thats why I'm saying it out of frustration lolIf anything this episode has pretty much confirmed to me who the wedding in the last episode of the season is going to be between

Marathoning this show for the last few months was fun. Now I'm fully caught up. Season 7 has had some great episodes but it's definitely the shakiest one yet. A lot of plots didn't work (Lily and Marshall in the suburbs, Lily's dad, Barney's Becki Newton stripper girlfriend, the return to the Ted/Robin well and the Barney/Robin well), though I'll give Kal Penn credit for having played the best character outside of the main five. Still, any show with these five actors could have horrible writing and still be one of TV's more entertaining shows.

• Like 1