Totem

How I Met Your Mother

I still like HIMYM and watch every new episode (no real competition in its time slot so it makes it a very easy viewing choice), but like most shows that last this long it has started to coast a bit, but every so often they still manage to put out a brilliant episode.

I'm hoping the next episode is one of those as we see the return of Robin Sparkles! Hands down the best character this show has come up with and this will be just the 4th episode with the character.

The list of Canadian guest stars for the episode is pretty impressive and they have officially been renewed for season 9.

http://screencrush.com/how-i-met-your-mother-robin-sparkles-ps-i-love-you/

I hope they bring Robin Sparkles back for more episodes, I really want to see more of "Space Teens", the innuendo on that episode was hilarious.

So I think that it was said, that they will introduce the Mother on the Last show? Think that only works if we have seen the person before...or one of the many exs. But I don't like if they just show the mother then end the show.

Anyway, based on what they said, I guess we never really saw her...except he ankle and maybe in a crowded school lecture hall.

SO WILL YOU BE DISAPPOINTED IF WE ONLY SEE THE MOTHER IN LAST EPISODE, THAN NOTHING ELSE????

So they finally revealed the mother, and

it's a first time fuckin appearance??! What kind of shit is that? Seems like kind of a spit in the face to all the fans who followed the show for so long trying to figure out who the Mother is. All the red herrings and past female guest stars (Sarah Chalke etc), and they go with someone he meets in the final season? Lame, lame, lame.Luckily I already stopped watching this a few seasons ago.

Personally, I am glad they did it this way.

Would you really have wanted this to be the last episode, even if they went all the way into Ted's Wedding?

Anyway, I wanted to see the courtship and some fun for a year on the way to Ted's Wedding.

So now the Big Question is how does barney & Robin break up, unless they changed what they told us in the past...and how does Lily not go to Italy???? I guess.

So they finally revealed the mother, and

it's a first time fuckin appearance??! What kind of shit is that? Seems like kind of a spit in the face to all the fans who followed the show for so long trying to figure out who the Mother is. All the red herrings and past female guest stars (Sarah Chalke etc), and they go with someone he meets in the final season? Lame, lame, lame.Luckily I already stopped watching this a few seasons ago.

It's called How I Met Your Mother. If he met the Mother in the second season, he would have told his kids and the rest of the show would be How I Fell in Love With and Married Your Mother. Doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Plus the show made it clear that he had a very close call with the mother back when he dated Rachel Bilson's character but just missed her. It couldn't just be any random person once that episode happened.

Edited by 4815162342

Well it's far better than my twist of the two kids being adopted and it turns out he had never met their mother.

Or a twist where the "mother" and the "mom" of the kids is two different people, like their birth mother died sometime after having them or is now divorced from Ted and then Ted went on as a single dad before finding someone new who is now their mom.