CJohn

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back | October 21, 2016 | IMAX confirmed. Trailer on page 7.

15 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Saw this tonight.  Action, fine, screenplay/plot takes some ludicrous steps, but overall just kind of 'meh' compared to the first one, which I really enjoyed (and no Werner Herzog here, of course!)

Like Cruise in this role, but a bit too many close-ups of his fat face in this one...they are really prepping certain films a bit too much for TV!  It's a widescreen picture...use the frame!!

One of my companions noted as the end credits rolled..."Ed Zwick...how the might have fallen"

Important question, Jack Reacher 2 or Taken 2?

15 minutes ago, Alli said:

Expected bad reviews. But i don't know what people were expecting. The books are pulpy trash. Chris Mcquarrie tried to polish a turd, but even he, an Oscar winner didn't succeed.

Edward Zwick is way better than Christopher Mcquarrie.

I'm interested to see Cruise-factor vs RT-factor on this one. Ouija is at 90% RT from a hot studio in a hot genre prior to Halloween. Ouija can't lose to sub 40% Jack Reacher, right? Then Cinemascore reports A from 35+ women who list Cruise as the main draw and Jack Reacher wins the box office.

• Like 2