CJohn

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back | October 21, 2016 | IMAX confirmed. Trailer on page 7.

I'm curious to see this. I do wonder if Jason Bourne that comes out earlier will have satisfied the "lone wolf action fan". The first Jack Reacher was at best a break even film and seemingly only is getting a sequel due to Cruise's star power and agreement to do more MI. That this sequel is something of a quid-pro-quo in Cruises contract.

5 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

I'm curious to see this. I do wonder if Jason Bourne that comes out earlier will have satisfied the "lone wolf action fan". The first Jack Reacher was at best a break even film and seemingly only is getting a sequel due to Cruise's star power and agreement to do more MI. That this sequel is something of a quid-pro-quo in Cruises contract.

Bourne comes out two and a half months before. Doubt it has any affect on Reacher what so ever, and the first one made 3.6 times its budget, them more than break even numbers. 

• Like 2

On 1/31/2016 at 1:48 PM, Chewy said:

Jack Reacher rocks and is much better than all of the recent Mission Impossible movies people fawn over

Jai Courtney rocks in this movie and is much better than all of his recent movies that nobody fawned over.

• Like 1