CJohn

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back | October 21, 2016 | IMAX confirmed. Trailer on page 7.

Can't wait for this. I loved the first one. It's one of those movies where you didn't realize just how much you liked it until some time had passed and every time it's on TV you can't help but watch. 

I like that it's about a guy who teams up with a woman to clear her name and take down some bad guys. It's grounded, relatively speaking. It's not about 13 superheroes fighting each other as all of New York City is destroyed and you zone out and stop caring. 

• Like 3

On 2016-06-17 at 9:59 PM, John Marston said:

looking forward to this but with no holidays and loads of competition, a decrease from the first is guaranteed 

I think it'll do better than the first. That being said Paramount needs to not fuck up anymore, that ET trailer release was a big mistake. Hardly anyone was aware that it was even released.

6 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

October is really, really crowded.  underworld 5, Keeping up with the Joneses, and Ouija 2 or Rings (one or the other) are most likely gonna move

Underworld will bomb anywhere it goes, it'll be under 1k theaters by its fourth weekend

Joneses should move

Ouija can stay

I'm not convinced Rings is happening :lol: 

7 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Underworld will bomb anywhere it goes, it'll be under 1k theaters by its fourth weekend

Joneses should move

Ouija can stay

They showed a clip on CinemaCon, so it is happening. It might move, tho. 

9 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Joneses should move

Ouija can stay

Those movies aren't competition for this. Inferno, and The Accountant are the competition for this. That being said I think this should do 300m ww. 

Edited by HesAPooka
  • Like 1