MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Neo

Black Panther | 16 FEB 2018 | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross confirmed | Social media reactions on p.172

Considering Coogler brought Ludwig on and they've worked together for a decade, I think it's say he'll be back. And there's zero chance Marvel doesn't let Coogler have whatever he wants (within reason, of course). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Considering Coogler brought Ludwig on and they've worked together for a decade, I think it's say he'll be back. And there's zero chance Marvel doesn't let Coogler have whatever he wants (within reason, of course). 

They've been together since USC when Ludwig scored one of Coogler's short films so yeah he's not going anywhere (even if he didn't win an Oscar)

• Like 2

Congrats to this movie for its 3 Oscar wins, they were deserved. I remember thinking the design of Wakanda, especially M'Baku's pad and Shuri's workshop were unique, the design was unlike anything i've seen in a movie before, especially a CBM

The score was great too, really enjoyed the way they mixed it in with African instruments, it gave the film its identity 

Its also great to see costume design go to something that isn't Shakespearean, Im not very big on fashion but when they went to catch Klaue I couldnt help but notice how different those dresses looked, hadn't seen anything like it before.

Good year for CBM's at the oscars, its obvious everyone involved in this movie went all out

• Like 12