MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Neo

Black Panther | 16 FEB 2018 | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross confirmed | Social media reactions on p.172

They should have gotten Michael Jai White to play the Panther. He is strong, agile, and can kick some serious ass. Also, he proved that he can act with Black Dynamite... Dynamite!

• Like 2

Btw, I hear Panther has got a pretty weak rogues gallery?

Also, I hope a large part of the movie is set in Wakanda. The juxtaposition of ancient culture and advanced technology in that place make it sound like Atlantis! It would also be a nice change of pace from the rest of the Marvel movies.

2392595-wakanda.png

wakanda.jpg

• Like 1

Hopefully, they'll also get a director who is good at world-building and has a strong eye for the visuals.

They should have gotten Michael Jai White to play the Panther. He is strong, agile, and can kick some serious ass. Also, he proved that he can act with Black Dynamite... Dynamite!

tumblr_lhyvzeo4Js1qhb9t2o1_500.gif

Too bad, Spawn was his Daredevil.

• Like 3

Also, I hope a large part of the movie is set in Wakanda. The juxtaposition of ancient culture and advanced technology in that place make it sound like Atlantis! It would also be a nice change of pace from the rest of the Marvel movies.

2392595-wakanda.png

wakanda.jpg

That pic just reminds me of the thundercats lair....hoooo!

Hopefully, they'll also get a director who is good at world-building and has a strong eye for the visuals.

Wachoswski's.

• Like 1

5 films, eh?

Well I guess we already know 4 of them:

Captain America: Civil War

Black Panther

Infinity War 1

Infinity War 2

So that just leaves one more.

Panther 2?

• Like 1

2392595-wakanda.png

wakanda.jpg

Thats just... really unbelievable. I don't think they go such unreallistic route in movies. That's too much. But even sky is not the limit for Marvel, so who knows. :)

A black hero among Marvel's superstars? It was high time to have some diversiy ^^

• Like 2

I'll admit I had to go clean myself up after they announced the new slate of movies.  I've been a Black Panther fan for ages and Boseman is a great actor.  Its nice to have a lot to look forward to.

• Like 2

2392595-wakanda.png

wakanda.jpg

Not just have a most advanced and vast looking city, but showcase its tech close up.

is-this-what-wakanda-will-look-like-in-mis-this-what-wakanda-will-look-like-in-mis-this-what-wakanda-will-look-like-in-mis-this-what-wakanda-will-look-like-in-mis-this-what-wakanda-will-look-like-in-mis-this-what-wakanda-will-look-like-in-m

• Like 3

I'm surprised no one asked Feige if Serkis is playing Klaw in that Q&A

• Like 2

A black hero among Marvel's superstars? It was high time to have some diversiy ^^

Hey, I'm stoked we are getting Black Panther but this is a disingenuous statement. 

Rhodey/War Machine&Iron Patriot

Sam Wilson/Falcon

It's not like this is the first. First in a leading role but your statement implies that diversity has been totally lacking. It has not.

• Like 3

You know that's not real concept art right? That it's just stuff from Deviantart?

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 2