MovieGuyKyle17

4 Day Weekend Box Office Perdictions: Mama (30.5m); Broken City (9.7m); Last Stand (6.6m) Nikki

She's priceless. With Hobbit everything was a record even though it had an okay opening while this reeks of vendetta and hate for Arnold.

And Catherine Zeta Jones's singing. WTF? She's pretty good. Just because she doesn't warble like Christina Aguilerra and Beyonce, doesn't mean she can't sing.

If Arnie can't open a movie anymore then Stallone is going to have a really hard time. I don't see Bullet to the Head opening to more than 5m.

Seems to me that it's when Arnold is teamed up with James Cameron that his movies explode at the box office, no? With the exceptions of Totoal Recall, Twins and Eraser, most of his non James Cameron films tend to not do much over 50 million total.Actors that are true kings of the box office, I think the main two are Will Smith and Tom Cruise. Edited by Warhorse

Well he has such a man crush on both Stallone and Arnold. He just needs to face the facts their best days have gone...most people are not here to see 60+ men trying to relive their golden days. The 'we are old but still can kick ass' novelty is wearing thin and if 'The Expendables' is not blowing down box office numbers than their solo movies won't do much.

• Like 2

Excellent to see horror on top again already! The 2nd horror to have a $10m+ opening day in 2013.I'm glad Last Stand tanked, the trailer made me laugh.

another stupid horror movie will be number 1 ...wow... great! :rolleyes::puke: Edited by efialtes76

Pity no one's showing up for TLS, the few folks I've heard from enjoyed it and it's holding for now at 7.7 on IMDB, but pretty damning evidence Arnold's no longer a draw. Good thing The Tomb and Ten already filmed. Has to put some doubt on his other announced projects getting much budget tossed at them if they happen at all.

• Like 1

Pity no one's showing up for TLS, the few folks I've heard from enjoyed it and it's holding for now at 7.7 on IMDB, but pretty damning evidence Arnold's no longer a draw. Good thing The Tomb and Ten already filmed. Has to put some doubt on his other announced projects getting much budget tossed at them if they happen at all.

TLS may be a fun movie but it definitely doesn`t look like an essential viewing. And with so many movies to choose from, especially Oscar nominees, you need to look essential to beat the competition. Edited by fishnets