BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

Minions grossed almost €13 mln or $14.4 mln in ten days. Best gross for an animated movie since Frozen.

Jurassic World will pass €20 mln in a couple of days. So far €19.81 mln or $22.3 mln. 

Magic Mike XXL actually grossed 66% more than the first movie. 

Top 10 in USD. http://www.kinobusiness.com/news/ispaniya-kassovye-sbory-za-uik-end-10-12-iyulya-2015/

• Like 2

Minions grossed almost €13 mln or $14.4 mln in ten days. Best gross for an animated movie since Frozen.

Jurassic World will pass €20 mln in a couple of days. So far €19.81 mln or $22.3 mln. 

Magic Mike XXL actually grossed 66% more than the first movie. 

Top 10 in USD. http://www.kinobusiness.com/news/ispaniya-kassovye-sbory-za-uik-end-10-12-iyulya-2015/

Awesome chart Juni!!! Jurassic World has beaten FSoG!!!! ;)

• Like 1

If you wouldnt mind I will post every week links for top10 charts for Italy, Spain, UK and Germany with some brief comments.

It's on Russian but you can see original titles, country of production, weekend and total grosses and changes compared to last week. 

• Like 7

If you wouldnt mind I will post every week links for top10 charts for Italy, Spain, UK and Germany with some brief comments.

It's on Russian but you can see original titles, country of production, weekend and total grosses and changes compared to last week.

That would be fantastic! ;) thank you Juni!! :bravo:

• Like 1

Thank you Juni, I love your charts and always follow them

Top10 in USD.

Another victory for Inside Out. €7.64 mln or $8.39 mln in 10 days. Pixels had mediocre opening with €1.11 mln or $1.22 mln. Ant Man bombed with €831k or $912k.

Minions passed $20 mln and in a couple of days will pass €20 mln too.

http://www.kinobusiness.com/news/ispaniya-kassovye-sbory-za-uik-end-24-26-iyulya-2015/

Edited by juni78ukr
  • Like 3

Top10 in USD.

Another victory for Inside Out. €7.64 mln or $8.39 mln in 10 days. Pixels had mediocre opening with €1.11 mln or $1.22 mln. Ant Man bombed with €831k or $912k.

Minions passed $20 mln and in a couple of days will pass €20 mln too.

http://www.kinobusiness.com/news/ispaniya-kassovye-sbory-za-uik-end-24-26-iyulya-2015/

Where do you get the info Juni? I like El Séptimo Arte. They also have a forum in spanish where sometimes people post interesting things

Where do you get the info Juni? I like El Séptimo Arte. They also have a forum in spanish where sometimes people post interesting things

From that site too. They post weekend top10 usually on Wednesday. I make my calcullation and some brief comments for our russian site. 

• Like 1

Top 5 Weekend Estimates:

1-INSIDE OUT 1,5M€

2-TED 1,0M€

3-PIXELS 0,6M€

4- MINIONS 0,6M€

5- ANT-MAN 0,5M€

Inside Out wins again, its third weekend on top!!

July 2015 was the best July since 2007 with more than 10m admissions! 51m+ tickets were sold until Friday this year, 6% bigger than 2014!!

• Like 6

That means about 20-22% drop for IO. Great. The total should already border €10m. A x4 multiplier from this weekend should lead it to €15m, what would be a very good result :)

On the other side, glad to see positive data in terms of admissions relative to 2014, considering that last year the 8AV phenomenon had already finished and this year we still have to see the sequel (November).

• Like 2