BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

Will MoS be big in Spain??

Spain was one of the biggest markets for SR (just behind UK and Mexico and tied to France and SK). It was 2006 and things have changed a lot, but it is a good signal. Superman 78 is still the most watched SH movie ever here. Even with the depressing situation we have, I think MoS should challenge IM3 number (12.7 million for now).

Peludo, Spania is doing quite well in the confederation cup so far, I really hope they beat Brazil (would be a disaster for them!) and win the cup.

Yesterday's first part of the match was awesome. Spain mistreated American champion. On the other side, Brazil is (today) a quite normal team. Nothing compared to their legendary past. They have quite good players, but as a team they are quite discrete. For me, Brazil is not even the second favorite of the tournament. Italy is a better team than them.

I wish we can win the Confederations Cup, but what I really want is to win next World Cup. That would be historical. Brazil and Italy won 2 World Cup in a row, but that team was not able to win Cup of America. Said this, many can think that next years some great players like Xavi, Casillas or Iniesta wil not have the same level than now because of age, but there are new young players who play nearly at the same level than them (on Wednesday, under 21 team will play the final of the European championship against Italy).

Football is not important considering the situation of the country, but it is one of the few things we can enjoy.

Yesterday's first part of the match was awesome. Spain mistreated American champion. On the other side, Brazil is (today) a quite normal team. Nothing compared to their legendary past. They have quite good players, but as a team they are quite discrete. For me, Brazil is not even the second favorite of the tournament. Italy is a better team than them.

I wish we can win the Confederations Cup, but what I really want is to win next World Cup. That would be historical. Brazil and Italy won 2 World Cup in a row, but that team was not able to win Cup of America. Said this, many can think that next years some great players like Xavi, Casillas or Iniesta wil not have the same level than now because of age, but there are new young players who play nearly at the same level than them (on Wednesday, under 21 team will play the final of the European championship against Italy).

Football is not important considering the situation of the country, but it is one of the few things we can enjoy.

Actually I think football is far more important now because of the state of the country, one need's a source of joy inorder to be able to over come adversities.

Don't worry about Spania's supply of footballers (particularly midfielders), Iniesta still has some years in him, Febregas might finally be able to shine if the shadow of Xavi isn't looming over him, Busquets is still young and players like Martinez and Thaigo are the future. Not to mention Cazorla, Mata Isco etc....Yeesh!! Honestly it's like an endless supply! You Spaniards are so lucky!

Personally I am an Argentine supporter and always have been (started because of Maradona and continues with Pulga) but I would love to See the albicelestes and Spania in 2014 finale! Just imagine Spain's midfield vs Argentina's forwards!

Same thing that happened in Portugal. STiD and DM2 also dropped from the OW of ST2009 and DM. That is terrible. Portugal and Spain are doomed.

Edited by CJohn