riczhang

19th SAG Awards (Winners in 1st Post) Skyfall wins Stunt Ensemble

What about ZD30? I'm seeing that on Friday and SLP in a few weeks.

I liked ZDT but I don't think Chastain is one of the three best performances of the year. Nomination? Sure. Win? Over Riva and JLAW....that would make me sick.
  • Like 2

Chastain played a blank and rather emotionless character apart of being headstrong non stop until that last moment at the end when she let a real human side cracking through.

On the other hand, Jlaw who got to display much more range and emotions throughout the whole movie. Sure, that's a different kind of performance and Chastain played it how she was asked for but Lawrence still got more chops.

I can't speak for Riva.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

Those of u pooping on Amour havent seen it....and if u have and u really truly dont think Rivas performance is oscar worthy then it makes me question your love for film at all.

Some people can't recognise quality, and masterful filmmaking even if it was dancing naked in front of them with a huge neon sign saying "brilliant film"

I will not accept any bitchiness towards Jessica Chastain in my Oscar thread

On a total High horse, thinks she's better than everyone else cos she keeps going on about how people finally realise how amazing she is. Plus she looked like she wanted to cry when she lost last night.

ok, that's it. Won't say any of that in your thread. ;)

• Like 1

On a total High horse, thinks she's better than everyone else cos she keeps going on about how people finally realise how amazing she is. Plus she looked like she wanted to cry when she lost last night.

ok, that's it. Won't say any of that in your thread. ;)

Thanks. 

And OMG at Downton Abbey winning stuff, even though only like 3 of them were there. :wub:

LOL I WAS SCREAMING. Tom, Daisy, Mrs Hughes and Ethel on stage with Lady Mary.  Hilarious. They were as shocked as I was.

I was looking for you too.

• Like 1