Hiccup

Hiccup's Critical Review Year 6

Avarice is #1; To The Moon is the based-off-a-video-game movie along with one of the animated films; along with Avarice, High Life and one of Creator's fillers is in the top ten... that's all I got.

#1 is pretty self explanatory 

• Like 1

Oh, forget the filler, the third of Creator's is 451. Also, still sticking with my To The Moon guess, as that was a great animated film and a fantastic video-game adaptation. I've never heard of the game, and I honestly can't see how could be a game.

From your L.A Noire review, I would say that that one is out... Until you really hate many movies. Sorry CJohn.

I really don't know anything about Uncharted, so I'm just leaving it open between To The Moon and Uncharted.

Oh, forget the filler, the third of Creator's is 451. Also, still sticking with my To The Moon guess, as that was a great animated film and a fantastic video-game adaptation. I've never heard of the game, and I honestly can't see how could be a game.

It's an amazing game honestly. I never played it personally, but I'm a big pewdiepie fan (youtuber) and he did a walkthrough of it and I simply fell in love with it. It's 2D animated, not anything fancy. Small budget movie - but the story blows you away.

I feel like a dick for leading you guys on. Ok so when I read To the Moon I didn't know it was based off a video game that was until it was mentioned on here. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune was the video game I was alluding too not To the Moon. So Uncharted is in my Top 25.

However....did To the Moon make it into the 2 animated films? You will find out on Thursday when I have completely released the Top 25!

• Like 2

Honorable Mentions Go To!

The Golden Bird- I want to like this but it just felt uncreative and dull. The animation and score were great but the voice cast was weak and the story even weaker. 175M finish for this

Le Grand Ecran- Beautiful and endearing in some parts, Le Grand Ecran however can't seem to break into my Top 25 with other animated films since I didn't leave it with "wow!" feelings like I did with other animated projects. 30M finish domestically Bioshock- Action packed and visually pleasing, Bioshock doesn't dominate in acting but it is forgivable since this film is a visually driven film. 150M finish domestically. Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Giant Spiders- Beastly long, the annoying ticket price, and sometimes a little boring, CN&LA vs. GS is altogether however a very entertaining film that manages to pop its head into my honorable mentions. 90M finish domestically. Chopping Mall- One of the funnest films of the year. I am a sucker for horror films and this one didn't let me down. 45M finish domestically

• Like 3

25. Wonder Woman- Sometimes it is rushed in some parts but Wonder Woman boasts a fantastic cast and good visuals. Rachel Nichols is a excellent Wonder Woman and her fellow actors and actresses did a great job in their roles. I can't wait for a sequel. 

24. Unbalanced 3- Unbalanced 3 is still frightening although signs of aging are beginning to appear rapidly. The stories are great but I was disappointed with the final story. The fact they have to bring in a already created monster shows that the studio might be running out of creative ideas for the next films. However Unbalanced 3 is still on the best horror films of the year. 

23. Texans Hate Zombies- Already reviewed

22. Barricade- A tiny bit mess in some parts, J.J. Abrams new film soars in story telling and visuals. The film had me on the edge of the seat from beginning to end. The cast was good and fun to watch. Barricade is a great start to the holiday season! (I did notice the lack of females in the film :P )

21. The Miracle at the Meadowlands- To be honest I am a huge sucker for sports films and this one didn't let me done. This definitely is the frontrunner for best documentary. I highly encourage audiences to see it over the dull January month. 

• Like 4

Honorable Mentions Go To! The Golden Bird- I want to like this but it just felt uncreative and dull. The animation and score were great but the voice cast was weak and the story even weaker.

Sounds more like a dishonrable mention to me ;)

Edited by 4815162342

Review of the History of Hiccup's Critical Review First Place Takers

Year 1: RySenkari Claimed First Place with Rapture

Year 2: Numbers Claimed First Place with U.S.S Seawolf

Year 3: Absent Year

Year 4: Uekacreator Claimed First Place with Nirvana

Year 5: Spaghetti Claimed First Place with Santa Claus: Ultimate Badass