Hiccup

Hiccup's Critical Review Year 6

Out of the ones I picked then, To the Moon will be your #2 or #1, since you aren't going to put Society as #1, and you've already reviewed Last Ditch Effort and Cyber.

I am very comfortable with putting my own film in #1...not to be a dick our anything.

3. Society: I am speechless. I have created a masterpiece. If Charles Dickens was alive, he would have created this film. Great performances and great songs. Sam Mendes does a fantastic job directing despite the shaky last 5 minutes of the film. Altogether an amazing and breath taking film. 

Edited by Andrew the Alien
  • Like 3

So, based one everything he said and ratings. There should be a Horror, and an Animated in the top 5. Probably To The Moon for the animated, and not sure what for Horror. (I only counted 2 horrors Unbalanced, and Texans, but I could be missing one) We also know that Creator has 2 films in the top 10 as of now, so we can safely call Avarice being the 3rd and the #1 film as it's big budget. Numbers only has one film in the top 25 and that was 24, so none of his films are in the top 5. He also said that there'd be 4 surprises. I'd say Wicked, Stuff of Legend are both surprises. I suppose 451 and High Life could also be called surprises but I don't agree with that notion. To The Moon is probably also gonna be considered a surprise. Lastly based on ratings and percentages we also can safely say that both Last Ditch Effort and Cyber are in the top 5. 

I'm thinking:

Avarice

Cyber

Last Ditch Effort 

To The Moon

Unknown Horror Movie

So, based one everything he said and ratings. There should be a Horror, and an Animated in the top 5. Probably To The Moon for the animated, and not sure what for Horror. (I only counted 2 horrors Unbalanced, and Texans, but I could be missing one) We also know that Creator has 2 films in the top 10 as of now, so we can safely call Avarice being the 3rd and the #1 film as it's big budget. Numbers only has one film in the top 25 and that was 24, so none of his films are in the top 5. He also said that there'd be 4 surprises. I'd say Wicked, Stuff of Legend are both surprises. I suppose 451 and High Life could also be called surprises but I don't agree with that notion. To The Moon is probably also gonna be considered a surprise. Lastly based on ratings and percentages we also can safely say that both Last Ditch Effort and Cyber are in the top 5. 

I'm thinking:

Avarice

Cyber

Last Ditch Effort 

To The Moon

Unknown Horror Movie

Stuff changed since I made that list. I didn't read the one film that is #1. Avarice was suppose to be #1.

3. Society: I am speechless. I have created a masterpiece. If Charles Dickens was alive, he would have created this film. Great performances and great songs. Sam Mendes does a fantastic job directing despite the shaky last 5 minutes of the film. Altogether an amazing and breath taking film.

:rofl:

1. To The Moon: Gorgeous animation, brilliant score, and amazing voice cast, To the Moon is an animated wonder. The 105 million budget seems so cheap since the animation is stunning. The script and story are emotional and well crafted. The direction and vision behind this film have payed off. I am in shock this was created by a first time studio. Easily the best film of the year and one of the best films in recent memory. I am still speechless. I am definitely rooting for this to be nominated for Best Picture. Best Animated Pictures is in the bag. Wow ChD, you really surprised me with this film! You toped Avarice which I never thought would have been possible. Congrats!! :) I can't wait to see your future films!!

• Like 3

Hiccup's Critical Review Top 25 List of Year 6

1. To The Moon 

2. Avarice 

3. Society

4. Cyber

5. Last Ditch Effort

6. 24 Hours

7. The Stuff of Legend: Into the Dark

8. Wicked

9. High Life

10. 451

11. Expedecade

12. Mysteries of the Beyond

13. Screwtape Letters 

14. Cardinal in the Kremlin

15. Sir Thymes Time

16. Careful Laid Plans

17. Isolation

18. Best Friends 

19. Aquaman

20. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

21. The Miracle at the Meadowlands

22. Barricade

23. Texans Hate Zombies 

24. Unbalanced 3

25. Wonder Woman

• Like 1

Hey be nice! At least I stand with my projects and don't run from them! And it isn't a terrible film according to most people. 

No worries, I'm calm. Thanks a lot Andrew!

*takes hat off in respect, puts it back on and moves behind the nearest car*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Told you I'd be calm.

If he puts up To The Moon FYC Best Picture, I'll definitely consider putting it on my ballot. It's a really good film that grows to be amazing when you think about it.

I will put.

• Like 1