Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

Can we please start a Year 7 discussion thread!

That will start when Year 7 Part 1 starts on Monday.

I will be out for the late afternoon through evening so I'll put both threads up (along with the FYC thread) in the mid-afternoon.

Edited by 4815162342

That will start when Year 7 Part 1 starts on Monday.

I will be out for the late afternoon through evening so I'll put both threads up (along with the FYC thread) in the mid-afternoon.

How long will Part 1 thread be open? Maybe I can release all my movies this year instead for Year 8 as initially planned.

Gonna make it easily then. Going to finish first Draft of Heavy Rain tonight, maybe even re-write it tonight (gonna take +2 hours)

:D I'm excited!I should also get Amulet done tonight or tomorrow. The ending is quite epic.

This movie should fix the mistake I did with Journey... I saw that these kind of movies are loved around here (Careful Laid Plans won BP), and this should be something equivalent to The Departed, so hopefully, at least a second nomination.

We love our dark, gritty, sombre things. :lol: Black as Night, Careful Laid Plans, Good Die Young all won BP. 

Risk Management isn't really that gritty, but it's dark and sombre. I've liked it more and more as I've reflected on it. 

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

We love our dark, gritty, sombre things. :lol: Black as Night, Careful Laid Plans, Good Die Young all won BP. 

Risk Management isn't really that gritty, but it's dark and sombre. I've liked it more and more as I've reflected on it. 

Rapture (BP winner Year 1) makes the three of those look like kid films. Though i would not call The Good Die Young a dark film. Gritty yes, somber ar times, but not dark.

Appian Way (BP winner Year 2) is very similar to Black as Night and Careful Laid Plans in tone.

Edited by 4815162342