Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

Also, I can predict who will bomb in Decemner and who will win.

With 2 of the 3 films on Christmas weekend not opening until Christmas itself (Monday) and the third opening the Wednesday before (for a deflated OW) that will give the films from the previous weekend much better legs  over the 3-day.

I'm cool with that.

I think we can safely say December is full :PAlso, Wormow, you're setting up a box office war with Numbers by scheduling Legend the same weekend as Fable 2.Go after Thanksgiving weekend.

Hm? I'm new to this so I don't mind moving to whatever. Actually I'll just go with December 1.

No, don't do December 1, that's a dead zone for any film trying to get strong box office.

September and October are totally open for a box office draw and this game won't penalize a tentpole attempt for opening there if the components of it are good.

Lol, you're going to have to talk to Numbers about that.,.he has Call Of Duty scheduled the week before :P

Call of Duty and Existence can co-exist quite well together. There is some cross-over, no doubt, but enough differences that both should do extremely well. Extremely.