Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

Updated with CN&LNvsSCUB to the schedule. Also changed some dates on my horror movies. And added a new comedy, Flame Wars.

Flame Wars is from Kevin Willmot, the director of the first two 4Chan movies, but instead of being a documentary, it is a general comedy about a victim of an internet flame war who decides to kill the attacker.

Sorry, updated.

I think you missed my post a few pages back. When I updated for genres, the Untitled Comedy being a Epic Sci-fi was a joke since it's name was giving everything away. Didn't even know that kind of combination would work (Epic Sci Fi Comedy - the way you wrote it). So, in the end it's a joke - It's a simple comedy.

I am sensing that everyone wants a Killer Computer sequel... Reactions have been great all around in this forum :lol:

People eventually get tired of seeing the same franchise (check Paranormal Activity), so seeing a new horror franchise starting might make them give it a chance... If it's anything like reality. If it's needed, I'll move it.

People eventually get tired of seeing the same franchise (check Paranormal Activity), so seeing a new horror franchise starting might make them give it a chance... If it's anything like reality. If it's needed, I'll move it.

I think you quoted the wrong post.

Anyway, I know that but still, you are going against two sequels of two big horror franchises. Not the smartest move. The week before seems much better. If the movie is good, it may be the next Sinister, while Fright Town and Vast Dark may be Paranormal Activity 4.

• Like 1

I am sensing that everyone wants a Killer Computer sequel... Reactions have been great all around in this forum :lol:

A sequel would probably do better than the first, since the first had pretty good legs.

And before you guys all fill up the schedule...you best believe I am definitely not done, as I currently have only one film on the schedule.

Edited by The Creator

I know that Vast Dark seems vulnerable on its 6th outing, but it's the last chapter unless I come up with something refreshing and I can assure it's one of the best entry, that's why I chose a high-profile director. However I love the idea of a Halloween box office showdown. 

Edited by Alfred Quintana