ChD

Weekend Estimates (WB $19.5M, SLP $8.1M, BTTH $4.5M, SUG $1.5M)

Neeson, Denzel, Diesel, etc should start their own team-up of modern action stars to out-Expendable the Expendables

They don`t need it yet. TE is created only because those guys lost star power as individuals and judging by second movie`s domestic drop that didn`t hold water for long either.

They don`t need it yet. TE is created only because those guys lost star power as individuals and judging by second movie`s domestic drop that didn`t hold water for long either.

They don't need it, but it'd still be badass to watch. Just need to make the story more competent.

• Like 1

They don't need it, but it'd still be badass to watch. Just need to make the story more competent.

Magnificent Seven type of a movie (and by type I mean quality) with all-star cast would be, well, magnificent. Get the biggest current draws, create great characters for each, etc. Newcomers are great sight but A-listers bringing their A game is a wonder to behold.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/deadline-advisory-my-box-office-delayed/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Nikki is doing eye surgery or something 

Working late nights and early mornings for years and covering consecutive box office weekends have taken their toll: I’ve been having problems with my vision. On Tuesday I’ll undergo eye surgery and keep my fingers crossed that I won’t need a second operation. My apologies for recent reporting delays.
Edited by MGK17

Making fun of Bullet to the Head isnt that fun though. It's quite clear this movie got dumped, and it was basically expected to tank.Last Stand is much more ripe a target for failure. That movie wasn't dumped, even though it was never expected to make 100m....it wasn't supposed to do that bad.Only bad part about that is...I want that Conan movie. I don't even care if it bombs...which it might...just give me that big budget Conan movie then Arnold can fade into obscurity for all I care. Get Paul verhoeven to direct it while you're at it.