Gopher

The 2013 Box Office Awards (Master/Cloud Atlas lead)

BEST ANIMATED MOVIE BraveFrankenweenie Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted Paranorman Wreck-It Ralph 

And the winner is...

Cheers to the most innovative, original, heartfelt animated feature of 2012 and one of my personal favorites of the year.

• Like 3

Silver Linings Playbook is much better than MK. That one truly deserves to win. I am now afraid MK wins best picture. That would put this awards's credibility in risk.

Ralph is one of the most overrated movies of 2012. The first half is one of the most boring things I have seen last year.

Edited by CJohn

SIlver Linings Playbook is much better than MK. That one truly deserves to win. I am now afraid MK wins best picture. That would put this awards's credibility in risk.

Ralph is one of the most overrated movies of the year. The first half is one of the most boring things I have seen last year.

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THESE SENTENCES. 

• Like 3

Silver Linings Playbook is much better than MK. That one truly deserves to win. I am now afraid MK wins best picture. That would put this awards's credibility in risk.

Ralph is one of the most overrated movies of the year. The first half is one of the most boring things I have seen last year.

Huh? I think the first half is the best thing about the movie

Best Ensemble is a pleasant surprise. Cloud Atlas proved itself to be a good movie and it deserves the win. You can just see how good it was when comparing it to the other movies (3 of them BP nominees and one of them IMDB Top 50)

BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY 

The nominees are...

Quentin Tarantino, Django Unchained Rian Johnson, Looper Paul Thomas Anderson, The Master Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola, Moonrise KingdomMark Boal, Zero Dark Thirty

And the winner is... 

I guess the link broke.

DJANGOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 5