acsc1312

Box Office War

I'm going to consult Shawn. We need a sub-forum similar to the ones for BOA and BOS for this. It's going to be too large to contain in one thread. Also, remember, for the most part, this is going to be an invite only game. It's based primarily on your performances in games like the Olympian, Baumer's Summer Game/Winter Game, Box Office Survivor, and, of course, from my front, Box Office Alliance. And it will be epic.

Especially because I'm helping to run things.

A few of you may wind up with two invitations...one from Acsc, and then a special invite (still to the game, of course, but just a more special invite) from me personally. The Creator Invite. If you receive it, it will be a very honorable invite, and should signify that you are particularly adept for this game...in my book.

A few of you may wind up with two invitations...one from Acsc, and then a special invite (still to the game, of course, but just a more special invite) from me personally. The Creator Invite. If you receive it, it will be a very honorable invite, and should signify that you are particularly adept for this game...in my book.

It warms the heart of the rest of us to know that we are getting rejected not once but twice. :P

It warms the heart of the rest of us to know that we are getting rejected not once but twice. :P

I'm not certain what Acsc fully intends, but I do believe that while most of this season will be invite only, some players may be able to sign up without having the experience from the other games.