Shawn Robbins

Thursday Numbers (Valentine's Day) Safe Haven - $8.9 million DH: 8.1, IT 5.3 WB/BC 2.5

Decent... its not far ahead of Battle: LA. With the reviews and WOM so far, I don't think its a great sign.

Yea, that's low imo.  Will this miss 100 mill?  It's only 97 minutes long and its getting terrible reviews and Rallax texted me and told me that it was one of the worst films he's seen in a while.

Yea, that's low imo.  Will this miss 100 mill?  It's only 97 minutes long and its getting terrible reviews and Rallax texted me and told me that it was one of the worst films he's seen in a while.

So he didn't see Movie 43 or IT I take it?

It's a pile on, it's not horrible. Weak villain, I won't argue that. 

• Founder / Operator

I thought Olyphant was good.

I liked him for what he was, but he would have made for a better right-hand man IMHO. Willis and a fun script really drove Live Free, I felt. Olyphant's character was just filler (but I do enjoy him more than DH2's baddie).

• Founder / Operator

Yeah, I won't be surprised if Safe Haven actually wins Thursday (or comes very close). If that happens, Die Hard will come back to win the weekend... but this bad word of mouth is spreading pretty fast. I think we're approaching "toxic" levels at this rate.