Smallville944

Who's doing actuals?

Since Smallville went away for unknown reasons, here is the current list:Year 4 - HiccupYear 5 - ElectricYear 6 - UekacreatorA general rule, or honors system if you will, is to not do actuals again in quick succession. Example, since I did Year 2 and Impact did Year 3, we would try to wait and see if Riczhang, Silver Shark, etc would want to do actuals for say Years 7 and 8 before getting into the mix again.

Since by that point we've pretty much covered everyone with me seeing Al wants in as well (Blankments has said he won't do them for now since he's still getting the hang of BO predictions, WB hasn't expressed interest, same with darthdevi, SS has said he likely doesn't have time for them, etc) we can start to loop around and I will go for Year 10.The current roster:Year 5 - ElectricYear 6 - UekacreatorYear 7- riczhangYear 8- SpaghettiYear 9- The Dark AlfredYear 10- 4815162342

Edited by 4815162342