Smallville944

Who's doing actuals?

I do want to keep those 2...I just am unsure of how to work them out so far.(Problem with Zelda is that there are tons of universes. I had a funny dream one night that Majora's Mask was announced as a film. Then I went "Well it wont do that well since its the darkest Zelda...at most 200M" Yes since 200M be a flop for a VG film :P)

• Like 1

Impact and Alpha could work together on the Nintendo franchise. Two heads can be better than one.What I mean is, Impact can make Mario and Zelda, but AlPha can take some of the other Nintendo franchises, such as Donkey Kong, Metroid, Kirby, F-Zero, etc.This would cumulate in the SSB movie, which the two could work together on.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

Impact and Alpha could work together on the Nintendo franchise. Two heads can be better than one.What I mean is, Impact can make Mario and Zelda, but AlPha can take some of the other Nintendo franchises, such as Donkey Kong, Metroid, Kirby, F-Zero, etc.This would cumulate in the SSB movie, which the two could work together on.

Yeah, do this! There's a reason Blue Beetle is the worst DCU movie so far, and that's because I lost my dear partner... hopefully, he comes back for Year 5, since I still have no idea how to do a Wonder Woman movie...

• Community Manager

I am entitled to have my chance before someone has a second. That's that.

Not it isn't. It's not fair to Numbers to sign up only to have someone take it away from him just because he hadn't done it before. You'll get your chance but you'll just have to wait longer unless Numbers decides to let you go on his year.

How about this:I write the films and send Impact the information, but he DISTRIBUTES Mario and Zelda.Marvel actually used this strategy in real life, Paramount distributed Iron Man and Thor, but Universal distributed Incredible Hulk.That would be interesting.

That's not collaborative at all... that's just you not releasing your own movies. Look, I understand you want to do them, but Impact has already claimed them. You can't make a movie with someone else owning the rights, and it's honestly your own fault for not looking up to see if anyone had the rights. Numbers couldn't make a Starcraft movie until SilverShark gave him the rights, and he didn't go ahead making one without the rights. Either allow Impact to work with you (provided he wants to), or your Smash Bros. movie just won't have Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon. It's one or the other.Sorry if that comes off as rude.

Well, it did come off as rude, and two heads are better than one.

But you aren't saying that. You're saying that you alone get to write Mario and Zelda, with Impact just distributing. Impact has said he wants to write Mario and Zelda and it's full within his rights in this game to do so, with or without you. Spaghetti and I have been suggesting an actual collaborative effort, which you have been ignoring.

But you aren't saying that. You're saying that you alone get to write Mario and Zelda, with Impact just distributing. Impact has said he wants to write Mario and Zelda and it's full within his rights in this game to do so, with or without you. Spaghetti and I have been suggesting an actual collaborative effort, which you have been ignoring.

Yes, Ok, I get it.

• Community Manager

Impact will write Mario and Zelda, and I write the others. The team-up film is a collaborative project.Deal Or No Deal, Impact.

Actually Impact doesn't have to work on the team-up film if he doesn't want to.

Actually Impact doesn't have to work on the team-up film if he doesn't want to.

Well, Impact owns Zelda and Mario, and both of those characters are supposed to be in the team-up film. So I would basically be using characters I don't have rights to.

• Community Manager

Well, Impact owns Zelda and Mario, and both of those characters are supposed to be in the team-up film. So I would basically be using characters I don't have rights to.

Which means that unless Impact agrees to it, you can't use them in your film. You'll have to write the plot without them. Just like how the Avengers didn't have Spider-man in it.