Impact

Best Actress-2013

Just like Hillary Swank and Sally Field and Katherine Hepburn (though this was an exception), Tom Hanks, Luis Rainer, and Christoph Waltz.

Why you comparing Sandra B to kings and queens? SB doesn't have the status of those people.

1. Hillary Swank was hot shit back then.

2. Have no idea who Luis Rainer is...

Sandra B didn't deserve that win. She's more like the Marisa Tomei and Cuba Gooding of the Oscars.

PS: Futurist, please don't 'bitch, please' me. :)

Why you comparing Sandra B to kings and queens? SB doesn't have the status of those people.1. Hillary Swank was hot shit back then.2. Have no idea who Luis Rainer is...Sandra B didn't deserve that win. She's more like the Marisa Tomei and Cuba Gooding of the Oscars.PS: Futurist, please don't 'bitch, please' me. :)

You definitely are in sore need of a dictionary if you considered Waltz a king. And it's to prove a point that BO one thought these people could win twice omits a row and they did. Sandra Bullpck's pretty big atm to be honest.

If anyone is going to take it from Blanchett, it'll be Dench, not Bullock.

I think Dench is in number one and Bullock and Blanchett are fighting for number two. Especially with the changed release date, Philomena will get a huge Oscar push: TKS, SLP, and Artist all came out on tht weekend.

^^^ I agree. Philomena may be flying under the radar for now but Dench may be the most compelling nominee this year which should count for something. AMPAS members like Blanchett and Bullock but they probably like Dench more so that's one more thing working in her favor.

This is a case where it's too bad a film like the Call didn't come out later in the year.  Berry was brilliant in that film and so was Breslin in supporting.

I'd say 

Cate Blanchett - jasmine

Sandra Bullock - gravity

Judi Dench - philomena

Meryl Streep - august

Emma Thompson - svng mr banks

I really hope Meryl doesn't get a nom if the film is as bad as the trailer.