Impact

Best Actress-2013

Don't misunderstand me, I love Judi, she was great in Skyfall but it is really shaping up as a Sabu/Blanshitto catfight.

I don't know much about Dench's movie except it s a kinda of dramedy and Harvey is behind it & Judi is great in it as a usual.

But it won't be enough for Judi next to Blanshitto's batshit crazy reviews and the pedigree of Gravity.

Don't misunderstand me, I love Judi, she was great in Skyfall but it is really shaping up as a Sabu/Blanshitto catfight.

I don't know much about Dench's movie except it s a kinda of dramedy and Harvey is behind it & Judi is great in it as a usual.

But it won't be enough for Judi next to Blanshitto's batshit crazy reviews and the pedigree of Gravity.

I think Judi will win. Because 

[*]It's harvey

[*]November 22nd is it's release date. Remember TKS, SLP, and The Artist? It's a never failed before Harvey Release date

[*]It's gotten the reviews. IT's on track to score in the 90s. Think The Queen level. 

[*]Blanshitto and Bullock all have chances to win again (Bullock has already won) and Judi won't have time again most likely. 

[*]Mrs. Brown. I think some members still want to reward her for that shade, even though she already got "compensated" for that minute part in SiL. 

Yes I thought it was one of the worst movies of the year

Seriously?  I'm honestly shocked that you feel that way.  It's an incredibly intense film with two Oscar worthy performances.

Bullock won't win, because she's not regarded as high to be a double winner. She's better in Gravity, but it happened a million times that actors don't get the statue for their best performance.

I can't see Blanchett winning either, she was fantastic, but it was a pretty straight-forward role to play the nervy woman and the plot was rather weak, didn't give her enough versatility.

I'd put my money on Judi right now.

Edited by Alfred Beyond The Pines