Impact

Best supporting actress-2013

Dream like scenario : Jlaw wins and she completely breaks down in tears because she won't be able to not think about PSH in that precise moment.

Remember, she hasn't made a public comment about PSH's passing and she was in the middle of shooting a giant movie with him.

So basically, she will pay an heartfelt tribute to him and the entire world will be in the palm of her hand because she is just not very good at hiding her emotions whether it is joy or sadness.

In every CF and Mockingjay interviews she gave, she always said that the casting of PSH was the most exciting to her because she admired him so much.

We ll see how it pans out.

Edited by The Futurist

Dream like scenario : Jlaw wins and she completely breaks down in tears because she won't be able to not think about PSH in that precise moment.

Remember, she hasn't made a public comment about PSH's passing and she was in the middle of shooting a giant movie with him.

So basically, she will pay an heartfelt tribute to him and the entire world will be in the palm of her hand because she is just not very good at hiding her emotions whether it is joy or sadness.

In every CF and Mockingjay interviews she gave, she always said that the casting of PSH was the most exciting to her because she admired him so much.

I hope she doesn't ignore other nominees in her speech because that's where the backlash is going to come from and people should let PSH rest in peace instead of using his death for their PR purposes. Cate Blanchett was getting some undue attention because of the whole Woody Allen thing so she went and used PSH's death on a couple of occasions. It is jus tacky and a lot of people are cynical enough to see through it.

I hope she doesn't ignore other nominees in her speech because that's where the backlash is going to come from and people should let PSH rest in peace instead of using his death for their PR purposes. Cate Blanchett was getting some undue attention because of the whole Woody Allen thing so she went and used PSH's death on a couple of occasions. It is jus tacky and a lot of people are cynical enough to see through it.

She s probably the last actress to have shot a scene with PSH, so I wouldn't consider it a PR stunt, as if she needed it anyway. She can't go outside any big city in AMerica without swarming papparazzis, she s already too famous for her own good.

She s just very close of this tragedy, that s all I am saying.

She said repeated how much she admired him and I really don't see a scenario with Jlaw wining without mentionning him since it s been just one month or so .

She s probably the last actress to have shot a scene with PSH, so I wouldn't consider it a PR stunt, as if she needed it anyway. She can't go outside any big city in AMerica without swarming papparazzis, she s already too famous for her own good.

She s just very close of this tragedy, that s all I am saying.

She said repeated how much she admired him and I really don't see a scenario with Jlaw wining without mentionning him since it s been just one month or so .

PSH had nothing to do with her Oscar movie and he has been dead for weeks. To invoke his name while she is up there on the podium for only 90 seconds will be cynical and calculated.  She can talk about him while she is promoting the two Mockingjay movies.

• Like 1

PSH had nothing to do with her Oscar movie and he has been dead for weeks. To invoke his name while she is up there on the podium for only 90 seconds will be cynical and calculated.  She can talk about him while she is promoting the two Mockingjay movies.

If you say so, it must be true, then.

Who  am I to argue ?

:rofl:

• Like 4