DeeCee

Continuum

Has anyone else seen this? I just finished the first season and it's actually quiet good. For a show about time travel it's holding everything together quiet well.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

i'm going to check out the 1st season , trying to squeeze in a few shows on my watchlist during sleepy hollow baseball hiatus 

its starting on french syfy in 2 or 3 weeks can't remember the date but it prompted me to check it out in english preferably before 

i say this because i actually ended up watching farscape in french first after ignoring it on upn( was it upn back in the day even then that must have been syndication, i never saw it when it originally aired on syfy ) an even after rewatching in english when i bought the boxset , i prefer it in french (that's where i made the first emotional connection )

i'll let you know how i liked the first episode, i had been meaning to watch it to fill in scifi void after fringe ended but never got around to it 

loved the first episode , way cool 

i'm wondering about last scene when she meets her husband boss , he knows her because of time loop

as an old man he remembers what happened when he was young ? and maybe when he smile during execution it was because he knew what was going to happen as in them going back in time? 

a question is it really a one way ticket to the past if so pretty sad as she had husband and kid 

thanks i will tonight i'm going to watch episode 2 and 3 maybe 4 if i'm not too sleepy 

and no i haven't watched it nor do i plan too , i don't do ghost story , sleepy hollow is as scary as i watch and its more fun thrill than truly scary , i don't like idea of ghosts but i'm very glad  french original tv show is doing so well abroad

never watched twin peaks !

i just finished season 1 of continuum , its the best watching a show marathon style 

loved it can't believe i took so long to check it out but i had anything syfy aired or produced on a zero tolerance ban after they cancelled my beloved CAPRICA , still remember the time when syfy was a scifi channel pfff

alec is a very interesting character can't imagine what it must be like to know what you're capable of in the future when your younger self hasnt done anything yet 

finally figured out where i knew keira from , she was gaila in star trek 2009 as uhura orion green friend

and carlos is cupid from charmed aww

love her suit , is there nothing it can't do what an awesome piece of tech , and her implant the cmr nice now that i can see happening in near future

Edited by ladyevenstar22

i've heard good thing about that around emmy nominations time a few months back , but given my track record and how many shows are already on my to do list , it might take rest of year or next for me to check it out lol 

i love to say so little time in a day so many awesome shows ...

and i'm done with season 2 , watched first 6 episodes the day before and then the rest yesterday evening 

i was having some  terminator flashback with who was whose father that was weird...

as for emily pff can't believe what he does for her in the last episode did he even think it through 

bleak ending for everyone involved , alliances changing ...finally we see what CPS means that was so ominous 

i love when they show you all these nuggets that seemingly mean nothing and you don't see the connections that are being made unless you're from the future and know how they're all going to gell to form this corporate entity that controls humanity 

i really hope kiara gets to go back home to her son someday ,i see the injustices of her world but on the other hand i can see how they got there and i'm ok with that world in sense that it is coherent world-building , liber8 also aren't completely bad guys a lot fo grey in this show , i can see both sides points but pb is finding a common ground and compromise 

wonder what alec will do now ? the guy has power in his hands and in his head that a lethal combo 

and who are these freelancers from an even further future?

nobody is watching this , just started season 3, already on episode 4 in the space of a couple hours

so many changes , dunno what to think about this new turn , why would a timeline self destroy ?

, in case you didnt read it elsewhere , i have caught up on orphan black s1, waiting for season 2 to be near end before zooming through it 

cool , i'm up to episode 6 now will try to finish at some point this week , once i saw i flied through those 6 in one night , i decided to wait because there was still 2 more episodes to air , now that they've aired i can marathon the rest 

how are you liking season 3 so far