riczhang

85th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread SADNESS

I got her to sign a poster and I told her that she was my favourite actress and that she was the best and amazing. I'm fairly sure I was completely incoherent actually. :lol: She said Thank-you to me and that it was nice meeting me. Lasted all of 10 or so seconds but it was amazing!

I got her to sign a poster and I told her that she was my favourite actress and that she was the best and amazing. I'm fairly sure I was completely incoherent actually. :lol: She said Thank-you to me and that it was nice meeting me. Lasted all of 10 or so seconds but it was amazing!

Maybe some day you can have a dinner with her. 

I don't know if I'd ever want to have dinner with someone that famous. I'd probably just talk about Europe movies and career the whole time, which I'm sure end hate. Someone like JLaw though would be fun to. You can talk to that girl about anything.

This thread is so dumb, we have a show thread it's the one stickyd on top. Don't get why the mods don't merge em...

So casual readers don't have to go through 200 pages to get in the conversation. This thread is a discussion/live blog for tonight. The other one was a nominee/pre show discussion. They'll be merged later.

I did and I am sorry that you  are PMS right.

How am I supposed to not get excited when you try to extort a working man? You know goddamn well about your collision policy and general liability umbrella. So what are you trying to pull, you sarcastic prick?

Edited by The Stingray