CAYOM Year 6: Oscar Picks

You won't when I post a 30k word film just to outdo Alpha and ChD. :ph34r:

Actually, me and Alpha will... You'll just make us look better because we wouldn't have the longest movie that'll be a pain in the ass for reviewers ^^.

So has everyone finished their ballots (except for me. I'm just doing Picture and Doc)?

If so I'll start the Tiebreaker thread tomorrow evening.

First post of the thread says that this thread is active until the end of the weekend and then I put up the tiebreakers. For example Creator hasn't even started his picks yet.

Edited by 4815162342

First post of the thread says that this thread is active until the end of the weekend and then I put up the tiebreakers. For example Creator hasn't even started his picks yet.

Oops. Sorry.Well I've got some tiebreakers done, Ill edit them once Creator makes his picks.Currently we're in for a very surprising Best Director race.

I am starting the tiebreakers thread. End of discussion. Alpha you don't have to try and claim every thread out there. Some stuff has traditionally been run by the veterans and if they don't have the time to do it then they delegate that stuff out. In this case I don't have time to do the actual Oscar ceremony so I am delegating everything post-nominations to Blankments who offered to take up that slack.

So, repeating myself:

If you are done with your picks, post so in this thread and I will immediately tally them to my count. Otherwise I will wait until Sunday night and then tally everything else. At that point I will post the tiebreakers thread, which will be open for about 24 hours. Then I will tally the tiebreakers, post the nomination thread, and hand things over to Blankments.

• Like 1

Lock me in. I'm not completely happy with it, but I can't fix it. 

You could have added in Cardinal in the Kremlin people for supporting actor, but since it's too late they're disappointed in you:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am starting the tiebreakers thread. End of discussion. Alpha you don't have to try and claim every thread out there. Some stuff has traditionally been run by the veterans and if they don't have the time to do it then they delegate that stuff out. In this case I don't have time to do the actual Oscar ceremony so I am delegating everything post-nominations to Blankments who offered to take up that slack.

So, repeating myself:

If you are done with your picks, post so in this thread and I will immediately tally them to my count. Otherwise I will wait until Sunday night and then tally everything else. At that point I will post the tiebreakers thread, which will be open for about 24 hours. Then I will tally the tiebreakers, post the nomination thread, and hand things over to Blankments.

OK.

Numbers, just letting you know that you got the To The Moon voice actors wrong.

Olivia Wilde was supporting, while Tom Hanks was leading, not the other way.

Also, thanks for the numerous nominations, guys! Really appreciating it.