Shawn Robbins

Who should write/perform the next James Bond title song?

• Founder / Operator

I have a difficult time hearing what a Coldplay Bond song would be like in my head, but I'm such a huge fan of them that I'd go along with it in a heartbeat if it was announced that they were chosen.

• Like 1

Enya....only if Terrence Malick is director.

If Terrence Malick directed a Bond, Bond would be reciting poetry while waiting for death.  He would have flashbacks to dinosaurs and exploding volcanoes in an era that he was never alive to see.  He would bore his captors to death with his flowery speech and kumbaya forgiveness of their sins.

• Like 1

I like Adele, but I have a feeling that if they keep her, the next bond movie song will be very, very similar to Skyfall, which would clearly reduce the chances at Oscars... I don't know who they should take, especially now, after Adele, every other choice seems like a step back.

Id love for Adele to do it again

Yeah, I'd be perfectly fine with that.  The Skyfall song/opening credits was hands down the best of any Bond film IMO.  It was just downright hypnotic and engrossing.