Given the solid legs of Tangled and with Pixar seemingly back to form, Brave should be able to manage WALL-E numbers, perhaps even more. The film looks to be stunningly beautiful. If the story is strong, it shouldn't have any problems being the highest grossing film released in June.

??

before Avatar, 3D "craze" didn't exist

AVATAR was the climax in Dezember not the start

it started in

March with MvA 55% 3D

May UP 56% 3D

July IA3 55% 3D

September CwacoMB 60% 3D

March HttyD 68% 3D

since then noteable low 3D%

Despicaple Me 45% 3D (ShawnMR thought 3D was doomed)

Cars2 40% 3D

highest was TinTin 75% 3D (more adult)

but we are back to normal

Lorax 52% 3D

Edited by Rudolf

Scottish-born Patrick Doyle, only the fourth composer to write a score for a Pixar film, used a variety of native Scottish instruments such as bagpipes, solo fiddle, Celtic harps, flutes and the bodhran. To give the score a contemporary and fresh feel he included original bespoke electronic sounds and electronically treated dulcimer and cimbalom. “I employed many classic Scottish dance rhythms such as reels, jigs and strathspeys, which not only serve the action but keep it authentic,” said Doyle. “I particularly loved composing the Gaelic lament ‘Noble Maiden Fair’ with my son Patrick Neil, sung so beautifully by Emma [Thompson] and Peigi [barker].”

http://www.hypable.com/2012/05/21/pixar-releases-brave-score-tracklisting-behind-the-scenes-info-from-composer-patrick-doyle/