The only animation studio so far without a miss is Blue Sky. And their works always look funny and creative.

Eh, their Ice Age sequels weren't great, although I'm a little more optimistic about the fourth with the new trailer. Epic could be really good, though.

This thread is making me depressed....

Join the club, haha.

Cars 2 wasn't as terrible as the RT score would make it out to be, IMO. That said it wasn't that great either. It was just a movie I didn't know whether to like or dislike, so it left me with a mixed opinion on it.

I could see Monsters University also getting a lower 80% score rather than a 90+ percentile but we'll see. I'm more positive about The Good Dinosaur and Pete Doctor's new film... and by that I mean I'm almost positive those will be our new "masterpieces." Which, if it does turn out that Brave and MU are more "just okay" than "very good" or more than I'm perfectly fine with that. After that streak with Ratatouille, Wall-E, Up, and Toy Story 3 all back to back I think they've deserved to let their magic creativeness orb restabalize and gain energy. At least Brave and probably Monsters will end up enjoyable rather than another Cars 2.

Yep. Critics are just odd about some films. (One film I walked out of recently I made a bad joke about if they put in something the critcis love it. I wont say what as it was not the best thing to say LOL)

Didn't Toy Story 3 get to like 100 reviews without a rotten? That was so fun to track on RT.

I'd like to say it was more around 140-150 reviews. All I remember is when I left to see it, it was still at 100% and when I came back it was 99%.