"The soundtrack is a mixture of Academy Award nominated Patrick Doyle's mastery score with songs from Scottish Gaelic singer Julie Fowlis and a collaboration between Grammy Award winning Mumford and Sons who penned 'Learn Me Right' sung by Birdy."

From amazon.

A fish that can read and has a weak memory. :)

I hated Dory for being annoying until recently. I started likely her more and movie as well.

I watched FM couple of days ago and it has started to grow on me.

Edited by druv10

Arrietty can't be nominated. It's been more than two years since its original Japan release.

IIRC, Oscar eligibility is based on US release; a film doesn't become eligible until it has had a US release, so unless it had a limited undubbed US run when it was first released, it should be eligible.

Here's the rule, adjusted assuming it stays the same for this year

"A picture first theatrically exhibited outside the U.S. prior to the Los Angeles County qualifying run shall be eligible for submission provided the prior exhibition takes place in a commercial motion picture theater after January 1, 2011"

http://www.oscars.or...les/rule03.html

Arrietty was first released in July 2010. If it had been submitted last year it could've been eligible, but not this year.

Edited by tribefan695