Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Two other consensus fan choices for episode titles I really like and why they're fan favorites:Episode 2 (episode title in spoilers because the title itself might be spoilery)

Widow's WailJoffrey's wedding episode, taking the name of his new sword an applying it to Cersei/Margaery when he croaks. Apparently some documents indicate that Episode 2 will be his wedding

Episode 10- Only a Cat of a Different Coat

Tyrion killing Tywin, the "Only Cat" scene with Littlefinger/Lysa, and undead Cat reveal. Taken from a phrase from The Rains of Castamere song

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 3

Two other consensus fan choices for episode titles I really like and why they're fan favorites:Episode 2 (episode title in spoilers because the title itself might be spoilery)

Widow's WailJoffrey's wedding episode, taking the name of his new sword an applying it to Cersei/Margaery when he croaks. Apparently some documents indicate that Episode 2 will be his wedding

Episode 10- Only a Cat of a Different Coat

Tyrion killing Tywin, the "Only Cat" scene with Littlefinger/Lysa, and undead Cat reveal. Taken from a phrase from The Rains of Castamere song

Cat of the Canals too? Will she be around in S4?

I don't think we'll see Miss Canals until Season 5

I dunno, we may get her sooner than we expect. She's already with the Hound post Red Wedding and I doubt they'll be able to stretch the rest of her aSoS story arc for another 10 episodes unless they severely cut her screentime or make some major additions.

First 4 episode titles revealed:http://winteriscoming.net/2014/03/first-four-episode-titles-of-season-four-revealed/Season 4, Episode 1: Two Swords.Running time: 58 minutesSeason 4, Episode 2: The Lion and the Rose.Running time: 52 minutesSeason 4, Episode 3: Breaker of Chains.Running time: 56 minutesSeason 4, Episode 4: Oathkeeper.Running time: 54 minutesI didn't spoiler tag them because they don't spoil a thing, lol.

Edited by House Cozmees of Everdeen

I will definitely be attending this! (Assuming I get tickets for it).

Posted Image

To celebrate the return of the global phenomenon Game of Thrones, HBO will host “The Epic Fan Experience” on March 20 at the Cushman & Wakefield Theater at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. This spectacular, one-night only event will treat fans to a first-of-its-kind advanced fan screening of the fourth season’s debut episode. The experience will also include show costumes and props displays from the acclaimed traveling exhibition, photo ops on the Iron Throne and other special surprises.

The centerpiece of the night will be the blockbuster screening of the hotly anticipated new episode on a stadium sized screen for 7,000 of the show’s biggest fans.

Very short HBO synopses of Episode 1-4

Episode #31: “Two Swords”Debut: SUNDAY, APRIL 6 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) welcomes a guest to King’s Landing. At Castle Black, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) finds himself unwelcome. Dany (Emilia Clarke) is pointed to Meereen, the mother of all slave cities. Arya (Maisie Williams) runs into an old friend.Episode #32: “The Lion and the Rose”Debut: SUNDAY, APRIL 13 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)Tyrion lends Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) a hand. Joffrey (Jack Gleeson) and Margaery (Natalie Dormer) host a breakfast. At Dragonstone, Stannis (Stephen Dillane) loses patience with Davos (Liam Cunningham). Ramsay (Iwan Rheon) finds a purpose for his pet. North of the Wall, Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) sees where they must go.Episode #33: “Breaker of Chains”Debut: SUNDAY, APRIL 20 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)Tyrion ponders his options. Tywin (Charles Dance) extends an olive branch. Sam (John Bradley) realizes Castle Black isn’t safe, and Jon proposes a bold plan. The Hound (Rory McCann) teaches Arya the way things are. Dany chooses her champion.Episode #34: “Oathkeeper”Debut: SUNDAY, APRIL 27 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)Dany balances justice and mercy. Jaime tasks Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) with his honor. Jon secures volunteers while Bran, Jojen (Thomas Brodie-Sangster), Meera (Ellie Kendrick) and Hodor (Kristian Nairn) stumble on shelter.