Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Yeah I guess that's the brattiest age in a person's life. Tyrion is awesome though, I'm liking him more and more every season. However I'm having a hard time believing that he's doing all this plotting against his family just out of his own sheer goodness.

Tyrion's only plotting against the members of his family he sees as incompetent and harming the overall family's interests. Everything Tyrion does is to advance the interests of House Lannister, he just also happens to have a conscience and takes pity on the defenseless (as he said in Season 1, he has a soft spot for cripples, bastards, and broken things).But because Tyrion does things like knocking down Joffrey a peg, rooting out Pycelle, being halfway kind to Sansa, etc, we're supposed to like him and realize that not all Lannisters are cunts (gotta love Bronn). Makes the lines a bit more blurry when it comes to rooting for sides.

Edited by 4815162342

Arya is at Harrenhal. It's a castle sort of near the riverlands that Tywin Lannister's army just took over. They say it at the very end of Episode 3 that they're taking them to Harrenhal.Harrenhal looks all melted and strange because it was besieged by the Targaryens and their dragons many years ago, and the dragonfire melted the stone and burned to death a lot of people behind the walls. As a result, it's thought that Harrenhal is haunted.The Brotherhood is the "Brotherhood Without Banners." Something you'll probably learn about next season.

But to put it very plainly, it's a group of men led by Lord Beric Dondarrion. It started as the group that Ned Stark sent out from King's Landing in Season 1 (before Robert died.) They were sent to stop The Mountain (Ser Gregor Clegane, he's the one that was choosing the people to be tortured in the latest episode) and his troupe from burning, raping and pillaging villages in the riverlands. The Lannisters want Dondarrion and his followers gone.

Edited by Water Bottle
Added spoiler tags.

Oh and...

I loved everything about it especially the cliffhanger even though I have no idea what will happen.

:D :D ;)You have nooooo idea, bud, lol. Can't wait for the reactions next week. It's gonna be eeeepiiiic. I can see the trending topics on Twitter right now.

Oh and, is Joffrey gay??

Joffrey is what the cast members of Criminal Minds and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit would call a "sexual sadist." He derives sexual pleasure not from the act of sex itself, but from inflicting severe pain on others (in a traditional or sexualized manner).

What was the cliffhanger ending in last week's episode that has you guys excited? I don't know when I'll be able to finally start watching the show; I've not yet watched the first season. But I've read the first two books, so I want to know what the cliffhanger is to see where the show is in relation to the book, and also because I'm sure I should know what happens next.

What was the cliffhanger ending in last week's episode that has you guys excited? I don't know when I'll be able to finally start watching the show; I've not yet watched the first season. But I've read the first two books, so I want to know what the cliffhanger is to see where the show is in relation to the book, and also because I'm sure I should know what happens next.

The cliffhanger is:

In the 2nd book, Stannis orders two assassinations via Melisandre's shadow babies. We see the assassination of Renly (before knowing the whole story of what the killer is) and we see the birth of the second shadow baby (but we don't see it assassinating Sir Courtney Penrose). The show essentially merged the two events together. At the end of the last episode we saw the birth of a shadow baby, and everything indicates that the beginning of Episode 5 will feature Renly being assassinated by it.

Witch lady unleashed a demon queef of some kind. Idk, I haven't read the books.

i did wonder about that object that joffrey gave her but only because i read too much...the guy is a sadistic pig!what was with the apple renly had in his hand , i know there's something about it but not sure, wasn't he suppose to offer it to stannis during the parley?oh yeah the tickler and roose casting still on par so far...i sooo want to read book 2 again but i'm afraid it will spoil the fun for meharrenhal was creepy , i couldn't make sense of what they showed in the intro but when i saw that it was exactly that a badly burned castle leftoverswas that needle on that guy belt they kept showing , my memory of the book is fuzzy at best and i can't remember if littlefinger was actually ever at storm end? did that convo with lady stark happen? so much death coming people heads will be spinning :oyou know during whole convo of that first scene i thought they were at storm's end and whatever was bothering the horses was the shadow baby until grey wind fill the screen fade to black and let their insides hang out....although i should have notice the tents were red the colour of lannisters, by the way i know we don't see it in the book but is that nurse chick

the cause of the mighty spectacular demise/fall aka RW

funniest part this episode was that lannister kid who looks like a baby, his scene with tyrion had me lmao :lol: ...i can totally see tyrion winning awards for his performance , the writers seem to write his scenes with guilty pleasure

that melisandre makes my stomach queesy, i don't trust her in the books nor in the show, she's a bit coocoo :wacko: ! that scene was just all kind of wrongsand quarth was interesting esp when they opened the gates i guess budget didnt permit drogon to make an appearance for i'm pretty sure dany's dragons didnt spend all day shacked up in those little boxes, and xoro? he's the one who wanted to marry her right? the thirtheen sure made for a queer band of brothers :)

The other I got an offer where I was able to get HBO, Cinemax, Starz and Showtime for three months free and I just had to add the Major League Baseball package for an additional 25 for being a loyal Direct TV customer. Anyway I have to catch up on the first three episodes but watched Sunday. And yeah Jeffrey is pretty much what they called him.