Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

I have a few questions..

Dorne is a natural ally to Danny due to Elia?

Cerci did not intend for Tommen to die? 

Tommen death who is actually in line ? 

Tyrells entire house is dead apart from Grandmother? 

Where is Euron? 

I doubt Dorne is natural ally, but more for revenge against the Lannisters if you remember the history between the 2.

• Like 1

WTF Cersei you crazy bitch where am I going to get my yearly Natalie Dormer fix from now?111111?

Having gotten that out, yeah, FINE hour of television.

2 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

I have a few questions..

Dorne is a natural ally to Danny due to Elia?

Cerci did not intend for Tommen to die? 

Tyrells entire house is dead apart from Grandmother? 

Where is Euron? 

Yes

No

No one. All the Baratheons are dead. So the throne went to Cersei as she's the last surviving spouse/relative.

Yes, at least on the show. In the books, I guess the elder brothers who don't exist on the show survive.

Uh... chillin?

• Like 1

I want Miguel Sapochnik to direct ALL episodes of Game Of Thrones from now on.

The guy just gave two of the greatest episodes in the history of television back to back.

The guy is a fucking genius!!!!

Also Neil Marshall for the battle of Kings Landing would be nice.

Edited by Boxx93
  • Like 2

I liked this one quite a lot and it really sets up the board for the last two seasons.

While I am still somewhat disengaged with both GoT and ASoIaF, this felt pretty rewarding after years and years of "dealing" with this story (especially for those who read the books years, if not decades, ago).

I always believed in Jon's heritage theory... it was always clear that among all the main characters, Jon and Dany had a sepcial status.

Going to be intersting how Dany deals with her nephew and vice versa.

7 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

I have a few questions..

Someone actually did the genealogical work on this. If you go far back enough on the Baratheon line (at least 3-4 generations) you can then trace the senior surviving branch out to their descendents: The Lannisters. So based on that, technically Jaime, since he is no longer Kingsguard, is the legal heir to the Iron Throne.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Yes, it was clearly Dany and her army

Cersei had started to lay out a plan as soon as they made her do her shame walk, and you can see she's gunning for revenge when Gregor carries her off in the season 5 finale. They were just smart to not show us her true plan this season so we get the big bang so to speak in this episode. But it certainly wasn't a reach they would have thought to use the wildfire to get rid of the High Sparrows, especially since Dr. Frankenstein there was already keen to it. As for her reaction to Tommen, she was already prepared for it. Once Myrcella died she consented to the fact that she would lose all her children like she was told by the fortune teller. At this point she's basically a cold, numb machine who just cares about making everyone else miserable like she is.

Davos had every right to his reaction and it would have been way out of character for him to be any other way about it. He hated Melisandre all along and only partnered with her out of sheer desperation at the beginning of the season. Davos was absent when Shireen's burning happened, or we all know full well he would have NEVER stood for it. So I don't see how he's partly to blame. Jon was clearly disgusted to find out about it too, however also torn because he does know she's the reason he's alive in the first place. Hence why he offers her the option to flee instead of ordering her executed. 

Yeah, I get a really bad feeling about that as well. Her death could be the big soul crushing moment left to play that we all know this show loves so much. 

That's probably most likely, in which case I think next season she's going to die one way or another, as I think her character now really is as high as it can get, there's really not much more development you can make with her character. However, I have to think that it must have shocked her because why else would she have the guard block tommen from going? She clearly didnt anticipate him dying as part of her plan.

Ah, okay I forgot he wasn't there. I still find it hypocritical of though to beg her help to save john, only then to bash her of those same powers. Shouldn't he be more pissed off at stanis and the mother? What about all the guards that stoid there watching? She was part of it, but I take it back he wasnt to blame, but it wasnt like she took the girl and ran off with her and burne her herself without anyones approval. I recalk that episode and still to this day am more pissed with stanis and mom than the witch, I mean jesus it was their daughter....

I guess I just have no idea how this show is going to end....there has to be sn ending, yet I just know it's obviously not going to be happy. At the same time I don't think the authors would be so cruel to end bad either aka the lannisters winning.

1 minute ago, #ED said:

Tommen be like...

U0BclYSweYkie87NxLQA_enough.gif

I actually thought of this when he did it, that's horrible :rofl:

With Tommen gone the last "good" part of Cersei is gone as well. I need her to go full dark side so bad next season, she's an amazing character!

• Like 1

I was wondering why the long set up in the opening scene and then BOOM I was like dayum girrrlll

sorry maergery you got in bed with the high sparrow now lie in it !

poor tommen you could tell he was going to do something dumb dumb esp with no mountain to stop him then again i was previously watching a telenovela where a cuckoo character tried to jump out window after her husband left her for a younger girl , i digress ....

personally i don't know if jon is indeed a  targaryen they weren't explicit about it could be sam lol and more importantly are we going to find out if lyanna and rhaegar were married ?

arya is someone else who's got special mileage , how she got from braavos to rivverun without stopping at winterfell to say hi bro hi sis wassup , catch you on my way back up from slitting a few throats with my newfound ninja assassin skills . guess she's coming for cersei lol

then the end man finally dany is coming to westeros , winter is here , yeahhhhh

i seriously can't believe anyone think this show is ending in usual good guy vs bad guy , nah everybody is dying don't ya remember grrm saying book ends in blood snow and ashes something in that vein , everything burn to the ground its gonna be his version of gettysburg or verdun insert any infamous battle where neither side really won but lots of dead bodies to give it its lore. i just hope a direwolf makes it to the end.

one thing i was thinking is now i get how they afford to give raises to key actors , lots of paycheck went out for the last time in episode 10 lol

9 hours ago, #ED said:

Tommen be like...

U0BclYSweYkie87NxLQA_enough.gif

I just came here to say we have a new abandon thread gif.

a978f300964c5510_tumblr_inline_o9et7mySu

Frey pie was definitely fan service tossed in. Worth it to see Arya get revenge but it doesn't match Manderly's master trolling in Book 5.

They could have brought back Hot Pie for a cameo.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

WTF Cersei you crazy bitch where am I going to get my yearly Natalie Dormer fix from now?111111?

Having gotten that out, yeah, FINE hour of television.

Yes

No

No one. All the Baratheons are dead. So the throne went to Cersei as she's the last surviving spouse/relative.

Yes, at least on the show. In the books, I guess the elder brothers who don't exist on the show survive.

Uh... chillin?

Natalie Dormer just got freed up to star in the Captain  Marvel  franchise. 

That was a epic finale.  The season started weak  but finished  on a high. 

16 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Natalie Dormer just got freed up to star in the Captain  Marvel  franchise. 

That was a epic finale.  The season started weak  but finished  on a high. 

I thought the whole season was amazing, right up there with the best seasons.