Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

11 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

I'm gonna assume Dragonstone

What happened to the Stormlands after the fall of Stannis? Was it ever mentioned who took over in any of the S5 and S6 bonus content?

2 hours ago, misafeco said:

Yes, can't think any other place looks like that.

Definitely Dragonstone as that seat seems to be etched in a wall of what looks like dragon glass. 

Edited by Spidey Freak

3 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

What happened to the Stormlands after the fall of Stannis? Was it ever mentioned who took over in any of the S5 and S6 bonus content?

Definitely Dragonstone as that seat seems to be etched in a wall of what looks like dragon glass. 

Dragonstone is kind of separated from the rest of the Stormlands (ruled by the Lannisters likely except maybe Storm's End), it's northeast from Kings Landing. Stannis probably left someone there to protect it.

Glad to see how many GOT fans are here.

In my opinion, it is simply the best fantasy story I have ever come across.

Far from the typical good vs evil nonesenses seen in fantasy stories, dark, deep, full of surprises.

I really can't wait for July. That last season's Bette be epic (and they should be...)

• Like 1

It would be hilarious If Martin trolled us all and in the end Cersei got the Iron throne after killing everyone.

Imagine that last scene; bodies everywhere, blood and ruins, while Cersei is sitting in the iron throne with a glass of wine laughing hysterically. Zoom at the cut heads of John, Tyrion and Danny.

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

It would be hilarious If Martin trolled us all and in the end Cersei got the Iron throne after killing everyone.

Imagine that last scene; bodies everywhere, blood and ruins, while Cersei is sitting in the iron throne with a glass of wine laughing hysterically. Zoom at the cut heads of John, Tyrion and Danny.

You reminded me that winds is still not completed and now I am sad. Damnit george!

Edited by damnitgeorge08