Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

10 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

That is a popular theory among the book readers based on book stuff not included in the show.

Solid premiere.

Haven't seen the books but the whole thing seems very fitting to me.

Cersei is really short sided right now, she cannot see the big threat she needs to go. And she has done plenty of shot for Jamie too.

Edited by FantasticBeasts

Sam is the most boring character by far. Just kill him already.

38 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Haven't seen the books but the whole thing seems very fitting to me.

Cereal is really short sided right now, she cannot see the big threat she needs to go. And she has done plenty of shot for James too.

*Cersei*Jaime

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Record viewership with 10.1m

Last year's finale had 8.8m viewers.

P.S. Am I the only one thinking that James will kill Cersei??

Including every streaming option, average viewers in first week of season 6 were 23 million. This season can very well beat it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aabattery said:

If they're all good with shoehorned celeb cameos now I want at least one of the Always Sunny crew in here at some point.

It's only fair, really.

Those soldiers Arya met will will introduce her to their commander: Captain Dennis.

Arya thought she was murder-happy sociopath, but now she has competition

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Including every streaming option, average viewers in first week of season 6 were 23 million. This season can very well beat it.

It will beat it.

Premiere was +50% from last year.

And this shit is huge w orldwilde too. I have never seen an American series more popular in Europe than this.

I was finally able to watch it. I liked the cold opening.  At first I was thinking why are they starting with a Frey flashback and than it dawned on me what was happening.  It brought to mind an old Klingon proverb. 

1 hour ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Am I the only one who still thinks Sansa is fucking annoying. She was soo stupid for 90% of the series.

I can acknowledge progress but she still feels irritating to me..

She was actually far more convincing when she played stupid Sansa. I don't like the sudden change that much.

2 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

It will beat it.

And this shit is huge w orldwilde too. I have never seen an American series more popular in Europe than this.

I think medieval themes are much more popular here in Europe. And don't forget most of the actors are European and the locations too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

It will beat it.

2 hours ago, misafeco said:

She was actually far more convincing when she played stupid Sansa. I don't like the sudden change that much.

I think medieval themes are much more popular here in Europe. And don't forget most of the actors are European and the locations too.

Same in India. No foreign tv show is big here. But I can meet got fans easily in cities. Truely a worldwide phenomenon.

• Like 1

"Well..I have got two hands"

I died....

10 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Same in India. No foreign tv show is big here. But I can meet got fans easily in cities. Truely a worldwide phenomenon.

Yeah!! I am in Greece now for holiday with my grandparents and I was shocked that my 50 year old aunt watched the episode before me.

(She stayed awake until like 5AM to watch this live)

@Joel M

• Like 2

7 hours ago, misafeco said:

Sam is the most boring character by far. Just kill him already.

*Cersei*Jaime

I think Sam is the most likely character to survive the whole series, sorry.

I personally think the theory that

Sam will be revealed as "the narrator" who documents the War of the Five Kings as memory in the Citadel is looking to be pretty likely

Edited by A Panda of Ice and Fire
  • Like 1