Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

41 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Hide contents

I'm a tad bit concerned about pushing the "Jon cares about people, Danaerys cares about the crown" thingy. I really hope they don't do some stupid shit and turn them against each other, make her the villain at the last moment.

I mean the Dany goes mad angle has been a Chekov's gun in the books that's been dormant for years thanks to GRRM. I would not be shocked if she goes to the dark side of the Targ coin.

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:
  Reveal hidden contents

or Brienne. she knows the truth. IMO, it should be either jaimie finally confessing in public or Brienne coming to his aid. Bran the exposition box and deus ex machine needs to be kept to minimum., he really annoys me.

Yep. Epicness, effects, sets, costumes, battles destroy movie counterparts. 

quesitons about Cersei

they are going with fake pregnancy aren't they? She lied to Jaimie and then Tyrion. she didn't drink wine in front of Tyrion to appear that she is pregnant. that's why he thought she was sincere when she said she would send the army. "she has something to live for". but then we see her sip wine in the scene with Qyburn and then Euron. so not pregnant? nt to mention that prophecy only mentioned 3 children and the prophecy was in the show, unlike the valonquar prophecy. but speaking of, the ironic crossbow is gonna come back to bite her in the ass isn't it?

11 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

My problem is, at this stage, we don't need setup. There are only 6 episodes and you are wasting first two on just setups. 

I don’t agree with this at all.

All of these character moments were crucial.  I thought they did and excellent job cutting out fat without it feeling rushed.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Not sure they're made the connection between drink and pregnancy in medieval times.

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Yep. Epicness, effects, sets, costumes, battles destroy movie counterparts. 

quesitons about Cersei

Hide contents

they are going with fake pregnancy aren't they? She lied to Jaimie and then Tyrion. she didn't drink wine in front of Tyrion to appear that she is pregnant. that's why he thought she was sincere when she said she would send the army. "she has something to live for". but then we see her sip wine in the scene with Qyburn and then Euron. so not pregnant? nt to mention that prophecy only mentioned 3 children and the prophecy was in the show, unlike the valonquar prophecy. but speaking of, the ironic crossbow is gonna come back to bite her in the ass isn't it?

Rank Description Channel\Market (r) National STV
1 GAME OF THRONES FOX SHOWCASE 294,000
2 GAME OF THRONES FOX SHOWCASE 264,000
3 GAME OF THRONES FOX SHOWCASE 193,000
4 LIVE: AFL 360 FOX FOOTY 87,000
5 GAME OF THRONES FOX SHOWCASE 85,000
6 LIVE: ON THE COUCH FOX FOOTY 70,000
7 GAME OF THRONES FOX SHOWCASE 63,000
8 FAMILY GUY FOX8 57,000
9 LIVE: GOLF: THE MASTERS: FINAL ROUND FOX SPORTS 505 53,000
10 FAMILY GUY FOX8 52,000
11 GAME OF THRONES FOX SHOWCASE 50,000
12 THRONECAST: WAR ROOM FOX SHOWCASE 49,000
  • Like 1

#GOTS8 prediction
E01: Setups and reunions
E02: Setup for BOW
E03: BOW
E04: Aftermaths of BOW and setup for Battle of Throne
E05: Battle of Throne
E06: Battle of Throne - #JonSnow king.

This is how boring GoT is now. Ever since GRRM material ended, makers are just doing fan service. It felt good in S6 as finally for first time our heroes won. So a relief. Now there isn't really any fear for the main characters as it is known that they will be safe or some ex-machina will happen.

Ffs they made walkers joke. Just compare Hardhome and Beyond the Wall. Hardhome showed us how brutal walkers gonna be. There was sense of fear. Come s07e06, 7 main characters hold off an army of walkers without single one dying. huh.

From s01e01, show is hyping Winter is Comimg & walkers, and now they will be done and dusted in just one episode. I wonder we can cram all the walkers stuff in show till now in just one or two episodes.

I lost interest in Kings Landing politics once Tywin died and was majorly interested in north, nights watch and walkers. All of these are most likely rushed to finish in just one episode. gah.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder

@AndyK Tyrion made the connection and explicitly said so in the last season.

My hopes and fears:

Hope: Gendry lives. I ship Gendrya. I expect Arya to live, it was never a question to me, and I hope they don't kill Gendry just for shock. Robert said to Ned in season 1, you have a daughter and I have a son, lets united our houses. but the son wasn't his and he was evil. So this would be a nice callback with the real son and daughter who are good and love each other.

Fear: that Bronn will betray

Hope: that he won't and that crossbow irony will hit Cersei

Hope: Brienne puts a good word for Jaimie at his trial over Kingslaying

Fear: Mad Queen Dany BS at the last minute

Hope: The Hound makes it through and really patches up with Arya

Fear: Robyn Arryn lives while my expendable favorites (Thormund, Davos, Hound, Gendry, Bronn) die

Here we go.  A more detail breakdown from Australia.

The “Winterfell” episode played 7 times on FOX Showcase (not including FOX Showcase +2).

Episode 1 achieved a total premiere audience of 962,000 on linear broadcast:

11am: 196,000
12.06pm: 66,000
1.11pm: 51,000
2.16pm: 43,000
3.20pm: 299,000
8.30pm: 270,000
10.41pm: 38,000

Comparing with 2017 S7 premiere is difficult… that drew 447,000 for its daytime broadcast and 352,000 for the primetime replay, at 799,000 viewers. So the 2019 audience is up 17% with extra playouts.

There were also big audiences through Foxtel Go and Foxtel Now platforms, which reflects the changing ways that viewers access content.

Yesterday it drew 273,000 via Foxtel GO / Now, up 618% on Ep 1 of S7 (38,400). Together with On Demand that figure rises to 333,000 -the highest single day VPM number on OzTAM this year, including Married at First Sight on Free to Air.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/04/fans-swarm-to-game-of-thrones.html