Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

There’s so much wrong with this episode, but I’ll forever be annoyed at the way Cersei died. Why didn’t Dany just torch the tower she was in? Gah! I’d have preferred her to die by dragon fire than infrastructure cradled by her brother/lover. Oh well. Can’t wait for the last episode so it can all be over with. 

Admittedly, it was a spectacle of an episode. If The Battle of Winterfell had issues with lighting, this one made everything almost too visible. It was great to finally see what a dragon could do. And the acting was great for the most part, outside of Euron the annoying prick. So yeah, they delivered a spectacular episode, it just also happened to be ridiculous. 

Edited by Deja23
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Deja23 said:

There’s so much wrong with this episode, but I’ll forever be annoyed at the way Cersei died. Why didn’t Dany just torch the tower she was in? Gah! I’d have preferred her to die by dragon fire than infrastructure cradled by her brother/lover. Oh well. Can’t wait for the last episode so it can all be over with. 

Expectations subverted, we felt bad when she died lol 

21 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

I'm just sitting here stunned that HBO approved that script.  What did they think was going to happen when it aired?  Did they just want to burn all their future money they'll make from merch & home video?  Is this some type of Joker "it's not about the money, it's about sending a message" thing?  Is this an elaborate modern art punk'd piece?

HBO wanted more seasons.  Why didn't they just fire D&D and continue the show without them?    That happens all the time.  This could have been avoided.  Someone fucked up.  Big time.  And I hope they know it. 

Well hey, at least they aren’t trying to sell any more episodes in this world after next week :hahaha:

• Haha 1

So Dany goes from literally the savior and hero of westeros to full on genocidal mad queen in 1.5 episodes

Cersei and Jaimie die from fucking rocks falling on them

Golden Company was utterly worthless

Can they just go ahead and air the finale now so I can do something else next week?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Well hey, at least they aren’t trying to sell any more episodes in this world after next week :hahaha:

Nope.  Only HBO Go subs, Blu-Rays, Collectors Editions, Merch, Etc.

But who wants THAT money.

:hahaha:

The only good thing is the Internet can stop hating The Russo Brothers now, please and thank you.  They're god damn Titans compared to those two assclowns.  

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Nope.  Only HBO Go subs, Blu-Rays, Collectors Editions, Merch, Etc.

But who wants THAT money.

:hahaha:

The only good thing is the Internet can stop hating The Russo Brothers now, please and thank you.  They're god damn Titans compared to those two assclowns.  

I was joking about the 3-5 spinoff shows Wondy 😛 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

So Dany goes from literally the savior and hero of westeros to full on genocidal mad queen in 1.5 episodes

Cersei and Jaimie die from fucking rocks falling on them

Golden Company was utterly worthless

Can they just go ahead and air the finale now so I can do something else next week?

All they done for Season 8 is just give youtube channels millions of extra views from guys ranting. 

• Like 1