Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

13 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Edmure Tully gets a Dr Mann moment. 

“Uncle. Sit down.”

6 minutes ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

What is that? China Iron Man/ Power Rangers?

There’s actually a clue in my post. 

the time jump after jon kills dany was a lazy way to get around the fact that D&D knew there wasn't a version of the scene where Jon comes clean to grey worm where he's not immediately killed on the spot.

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

the time jump after jon kills dany was a lazy way to get around the fact that D&D knew there wasn't a version of the scene where Jon comes clean to grey worm where he's not immediately killed on the spot.

Grey Worm: “Where is Daenerys?”

Jon: “I don’t know. Drogon melted the Iron Throne and then flew away with Daenerys.”

Grey Worm: “Ok.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

yesterday i was just happy davos lived but now i think for sure davos shoulda been elected king. annoyed that bran won on his "i have a great narrative, a really good memory and a non functional penis" campaign.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

so the issue is that what stops there from being another war when King Bran dies as there is no clear successor 

Obviously you missed them cutting to the grin on Sam’s face. 

I won't talk about the plot or some decisions because you guys have said it all. However, the thing that saddens me the most is that the ending of my favourite show EVER, and it's not even close (it's actually better for me than all the films I've watched as well), didn't make any impression on me. The ending of RoTK is so emotional and powerful, truly bittersweet, it gets me every time, but this one, just nothing. All emotions were drained, there was only disappointment left, and that's the worst feeling they could've made me feel...

Edited by Titan Man
  • Sad 3

It was everything I wanted but not how I wanted to get it.

I want to see the Mad Queen start wars all over Westeros. I want to see more of this Jon/Dany relationship and his handling of her evil turn. I want to see the characters come together to battle Dany in various battles across the seven kingdoms. I want Sansa v Dany. I want an explanation of what Bran is and how he's using his gifts to manipulate things in his favour, I wouldn't mind him on the throne if it felt like it was earned. 

Danys death right now is damn near Rikkon level. Neds death gave us the war for the throne and kicked things all off. The Red Wedding ended things AND added to the stakes. Joffreys death felt like an ending to part 1 of the series and set in motion the events that lead to the ending. Danys death just felt like a shrug. A cap on the end of the half arsed nonsense they pulled last episode. It's pretty much the ending of Old Yeller, the difference is this was a human being and not a dog. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AJG said:

Danys death right now is damn near Rikkon level. Neds death gave us the war for the throne and kicked things all off. The Red Wedding ended things AND added to the stakes. Joffreys death felt like an ending to part 1 of the series and set in motion the events that lead to the ending. Danys death just felt like a shrug. A cap on the end of the half arsed nonsense they pulled last episode. It's pretty much the ending of Old Yeller, the difference is this was a human being and not a dog. 

that's probably because even grey worm just seemed to be at worst mildly annoyed about her death (another reason we probably should've seen his initial reaction to it). even his "but they should be punished!" comes at about the level of me as a kid saying that to my parents when i wanted my brother to get in trouble.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2