Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

LOL!!! Maisie's flash mob. Has made me laugh ever since I saw it earlier this year.ETA: Here's the whole thing for anyone that wants to see it. She's in the middle and/or front the entire time so she's easy to see.

Edited by Cozmees Everdeen

Diana Rigg, best known as the female lead of the Avengers television series and the one Bond girl Bond loved enough to marry (On Her Majesty's Secret Service), is very possibly playing the Queen of Thorns.http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/dame-diana-rigg-joins-season-3-of-hbos-game-of-thrones-20120713

MASSIVE cast reveal at GoT Comic Con panel just now:

Diana Rigg as Lady Olenna Tyrell

Mackenzie Crook as Orell. A wildling raider

Clive Russell as Bryndon “The Blackfish” Tully

Nathalie Emannuel as Missandei.

Kerry Ingram as Shireen Baratheon

Paul Kaye as Thoros of Myr

Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Jojen Reed

Ellie Kendrick as Meera Reed

Richard Dormer as Beric Dondarrion

Kristofer Hivju as Tormund Giantsbane

Philip McGinley as Anguy

Tara Fitzgerald as Selyse Baratheon

Tobias Menzies as Edmure Tully

Anton Lesser as Qyburn

Video featuring all of them:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpSDSgChsaI

Edited by Cozmees Everdeen
  • Like 1

Some pretty solid casting for most of the roles. Time to IMDB all the names I don't recognize.Kinda funny that the kid from Love Actually will be in this as Jojen. Sorta a complete 180 in role since Jojen is 100% dour and serious all the time.Odd that they're aging up Missandei, who's 9-10 in Book 3 when we meet her.

Edited by 4815162342

I read the really bad spoilers by accident. I don't want to live anymore, that information should never have burned my innocent pupils. :(

Luckily there are also very good spoilers that will make you dance in joy, but you've been spoiled enough.

GODDAMNIT MCNULTY WHY DID YOU RUIN MY DREAM!!!!!!http://www.huffingto..._n_1731640.html

I was offered something on 'Game of Thrones' and unfortunately, I hadn't seen it, but my nephew and his father said, 'Gosh, "Game of Thrones" is the only great show on!' And I felt terrible, because I'd just turned them down," West said.So what part was West offered? He hasn't read the books, so the name didn't stick in his head. But he did say that taking the role -- a substantial one and similar in stature or importance to Sean Bean's Season 1 character Ned Stark, according to West -- would have involved being "in Reykjavik for six months." ("Game of Thrones" shoots the scenes set north of the Wall in Iceland.)So was it King Beyond the Wall Mance Rayder, which seems like the strongest possibility to me (and the only notable Season 3 role that hasn't been cast)?

Mance Rayder has been cast:

The biggest new Game of Thrones role is going to… Ciarán Hinds! The Rome actor has been cast as Wildling leader Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall. Rayder has united the disparate clans of the Far North behind a single mission: To attack The Wall. He’s been frequently referenced (though unseen) in the HBO hit fantasy drama’s first two seasons. In the second season finale, undercover Night’s Watchman Jon Snow (Kit Harington) was being taken to meet Rayder.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/17/game-of-thrones-mance-rayder/He's a good actor (and familiar to DH2 watchers) but it seems they're skewing substantially older with Mance than in the novels. In the novels Mance seemed to be late 30s, maybe 40, and very athletic, roguish, and dashing. Hinds as Mance is going with a more authoritative and powerful take on the character.