Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Makes sense. No use introducing another character for viewers who are already overwhelmed by the number of characters, then adding the several new ones they're already getting this season. It will be more impactful

using Gendry because we've been made to care about him for 2 seasons. No one would care about Edric if he were introduced one episode before Mel tries to do that.

Spoiler, yet not a spoiler, but I'm putting it under a cut anyway:

You know there's a scene not to be named coming but don't know what it is? Best not to tell you which episode then, just suffice to say you'll have to keep trying to stay unspoiled for quite a while.

Yeah i know cause of the EW article but idk what it is and i dont want too :) but thanks

Yeah, I almost wish I hadn't read the book and didn't know.  That's the one downside to having read books before the adaptation comes out.

But, I guess since you know it's coming anyway wouldn't hurt that much to tell you the episode #...

It's episode #9.  So you have a ways to go.

Edited by House Cozmees of Everdeen

wait, what...

Jon/Arya????

That's sick.

Anyway, trailers look stunning. This season is going to kick ass.

It's creepy but not quite sick, for reasons I can't go into because the show so far is withholding knowledge/details the books have given by this point.

Edited by 4815162342

Makes sense.  No use introducing another character for viewers who are already overwhelmed by the number of characters, then adding the several new ones they're already getting this season.  It will be more impactful

using Gendry because we've been made to care about him for 2 seasons.  No one would care about Edric if he were introduced one episode before Mel tries to do that.

Spoiler, yet not a spoiler, but I'm putting it under a cut anyway:

You know there's a scene not to be named coming but don't know what it is?  Best not to tell you which episode then, just suffice to say you'll have to keep trying to stay unspoiled for quite a while.

My only concern is how they figure out

How to get Gendry back to the Riverlands if the speculation does pan out. Since Stannis doesn't think about killing off Edric until the Three Leeches "magic" (though Melisandre's magic did shit, she simply foresaw the three deaths in the flames and used the ritual to try and con Stannis) that means if Gendry gets taken by Melisandre late in Season 3, he'll be sticking around Dragonstone until probably mid-Season 4 (to best sync up timelines for when Stannis and company "disappear"), but unlike Edric getting sent to Lys/the Stepstones which is out of the way and aided by Sallador Saan, Gendry would have to be back in Riverlands in time for his being with the BwB, which is more tricky to accomplish.

It's creepy but not sick, for reasons I can't go into because the show so far is withholding knowledge/details the books have given by this point.

Well, it'd still technically be a little bit sick...

If R+L=J, they're still cousins.  And he thought of her as his baby sister his whole life.  BUT, this is GRRM we're talking about. Ya never know, lol.

Edited by House Cozmees of Everdeen

It's creepy but not quite sick, for reasons I can't go into because the show so far is withholding knowledge/details the books have given by this point.

I'm aware of the info. I just started reading the first book, but I'm aware of certain spoilers.

and you know... they still grew up as brother and sister. So it would be kind of sick.

:P